Chapter 27

Third Person's Pov

"I'm so tired" Chloe groaned, throwing herself on the bed. They had gotten back home after a long day. They had a lot of fun, leaving them exhausted at the end of the day.

Zoey smiled as she climbed on the bed and laying on Chloe's stomach.

"Did you had fun, baby?" Zoey asked, playing with the strands of Chloe's dark hair. Chloe yawned cutely and nodded.

"Good. Do you want to go to sleep?" Zoey asked. Chloe shook her head.

"Cat caught your tongue?" Zoey chuckled, Chloe giggled and shook her head. She straddled Zoey and smirked.

Zoey's heart raced when Chloe leaned in to kiss her. Their lips touched and soon moved together. Zoey pushed into Chloe to deepen the kiss but Chloe pushed her back down.

"Zoey, can I ask you something?" Chloe said making Zoey to looked up at her.

"Sure" Zoey replied.

"Why am I here?" Chloe asked looking into her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Zoey frowned.

"I want to know the truth about why did Leah kidnapped me"

"That's not important" Zoey replied while playing with Chloe's hair.

"It is important for me to know Zoey, Please" Chloe requested.

Zoey got up and looked straight into Chloe's eyes "Uhm- I don't know how to tell you this but it was my idea. I was one the who told her to kidnap you because I thought this was the only way I can get you back. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it" Zoey tried to pulling Chloe into her warm embrace.

"Don't touch me" Chloe pushed her away because she was shocked by hearing this.

"Please Chloe, don't be mad at me. I didn't know what I was doing and I never thought how much it was going to hurt you" She seemed a bit hurt.

"It's all your fault! Because of you I'm stuck here, I don't believe you did this!" Chloe was furious at this point.

"Chloe, I did this because I love y-"

"Don't, just don't. If you really love me then I want you to run away with me! If not, then don't show me your face!" I shouted the last sentence.

Zoey takes a deep breath and continued "If that's what you want then okay. I'll fix this mess. I'll run away with you"

"Really? You'll do it?" Chloe's face lighten up.

"Anything for you darling. Till then I will try my hardest to protect you from Leah. I won't let her hurt you I promise" Zoey looked into Chloe's eyes and kissed her. She took Chloe's face in her hands. Chloe didn't want her to let her go. Zoey parted from Chloe's lips. Suddenly Chloe felt like they were being watched. As if Zoey felt it too she looks up at door then back to Chloe.

"I'm sleepy" Chloe said. Zoey nodded and wrapped her arms around Chloe. She gave her one last kiss on the forehead and fell into slumber.

Next morning

Chloe wake up alone in the bed. She looked around for Zoey but she wasn't there. Chloe looked around the house but Zoey was nowhere. As she entered Leah's bedroom, Leah attacked her with sloppy and wet kisses.

Chloe wasn't in the mood and she held her arms out but Leah refused to stop and forcefully shoved her hand down her pants.

"Leah, I'm not in the mood. Can we please do this later?" Chloe tried to reason with Leah but Leah pinned her down to the wall, roughly squeezing her bruised neck. Whimpering, Chloe tried escaping Leah's strong grip but the girl held her down.

"How was it? Fucking Zoey?" Leah asked out of nowhere.

"What?" Chloe just asked, confused.

"Who was on top? How long were you planning it? How long you secretly wanted to fuck my best friend, Chloe?" Leah took step closer and Chloe still stayed silent.

"What do you think, I don't know what were you doing with Zoey? Weren't you fucking my best friend behind my back!?" Leah interrogated Chloe's eyes widened.

"I-it's not what you think it is-" Chloe wanted to explain herself but Leah cut her off.

"I have tried my hardest with you. I have tried to let you love me by your own will, but..."

"I have failed, I will give you one last chance. Tell me you love me and not anyone else. You better do it or.."

"Or what?"

"Or I will make you love me by force!" She shouted and bought her face closer to Chloe's, leaving no space between them.

"You can't make someone love you by force" Chloe argued.

"You'll see babygirl, soon I am going to make you mine.. completely" Leah winked and left the room. Chloe was pretty sure Leah had something going on in her mind. Chloe can tell by the looks on her face.