Chapter 8

Chloe's Pov

After a long day at school I went home and got freshen up then decided to go to the grocery store.

At 5 pm, I went to the grocery store. I was at grocery store searching for some pasta, when my phone ringed. It's Zoey. Should pick up the phone or not? What if there's an emergency. So I decided to accept the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey babe"

"Zoey?"

"Yeah, when will you get home?"

"In 20 minutes. Why?"

"I am waiting for you baby"

"Don't call me that and why are you waiting for me?" I had no idea what was going on.

"You will get used to it, baby. Alice is out with friends for a party, so I thought we could use some time alone"

"Are you crazy? There's nothing going on between us!" I yelled because Zoey was crossing the line.

"Really? Well if there is nothing going on between us then how come you was moaning my name yesterday? You know when we were fucking"

"Zoey-" "You looked like you were enjoying my company. I am not surprised though, I made you come in a way that Leah never did"

"Don't drag Leah into this! Do you understand you crazy bitch?!"

"Chloe-" I interrupted her "No, shut the fuck up. The only reason why that happened was because you were blackmailing me!"

"Newsflash, I am in charge here not you. Come home and do what you gotta do because if not I will destroy you. Already everyone at school hates you. You don't wanna get declared as the official slut who cheated on her girlfriend then slept with her sisters girlfriend. Now do you Chloe?" Then she hung up.

After hearing those harsh words come out of her mouth I felt like my whole world was falling apart. I felt betrayed, shattered and lonely. I didn't wanted to recognize as the official slut at school. But I also can't just fuck Zoey and let her cheat on Alice. I didn't know what to do. So I decided to end it all.

-------------------------------------------------

I am standing at a bridge, my face looks like shit for crying so much. I think I lost everything and everyone valuable to me. Leah thinks I cheated on her, she even beat the shit out of me. Everyone at school hates me after people find out 'I cheated on Leah'. And Zoey was blackmailing me to do things for her. There was no point of being alive for me. Should I end it? Shall I just jump? Numb the pain?

Checking my phone for one last time, I saw the old pictures of me. Being happy and living my best life but now everything was ruined. Suddenly I received a bunch of notifications from Twitter.

I opened my Twitter and saw a tons of tweets from the people of my school. It was about me cheating on Leah obviously.

What a pathetic whore.

You never loved Leah, you just wanted the attention.

Cheaters don't deserve to live.

You should die!

This people had no idea what they were talking about. The more I was scrolling down, the more tears were falling down my eyes. I have to end it. I have to end the pain. I was about to turned off my phone but it started ringing. I saw it was Ivy. I miss her. Maybe I should talk to her for one last time.

I took a deep breath and accepted the call "Hey" I said.

"CHLOE, thank god. You received the call. I was sick worried for you!"

"What happened?"

"You don't know what happened!!? Did you not see the tweets. The fucking tweets! I swear Chloe we have to tell the people, what they're thinking about you is not the truth. We have to tell them the actual truth!"

"No Ivy, we already talked about it. Let them think whatever they want to think about me. I don't care, if I know that I didn't did anything wrong then I didn't"

"Promise me, you'll never care about what those people think about you and you'll never do something stupid over it" Ivy asked me to promise her, like she already knew that I was going to do something to hurt myself. I didn't answer.

"Promise me Chloe, you'll never leave me! No matter what happens" At this time I felt how hurt she was and her voice was shaking.

"I promise, I'll never leave you" I promised her because I can't see her like this.

"Love you, cookie."

"Love you too"

"I have to go, See you tomorrow"

"Bye" I hung up the phone.

Ivy was the last person who actually cared for me and literally saved my life. I changed my mind and decided that, I have to be strong and fix this mess. I can't just give up. I have to confront Zoey and ask her about her intentions behind the blackmailing.