Chapter 3

Chloe's Pov

My house isn't a lot far from Leah's. So I decided to walk. I wonder why Alice was so mad at me. Although I'm guessing that it's something related to Stella because they're best friends. They both are senior in high school and plays softball. I never liked Alice being friends with Stella because her reputation wasn't very impressive.

After ten minutes of walk, I reached home. I would be lying if I say I wasn't nervous. I ring the door bell and Alice opened the door. She looked mad. When I got inside, she locked the door.

"What the fuck did you say to Stella?" She asked me while holding me by my collar. "S-she started it" I managed to say. Her grip was so strong that I felt suffocating. I tried to get away from her grip and successed. But right after that she pushed me against the wall and punched me, causing me yell in pain.

"Stay the fuck away from my friends and if you dare to insult any of them ever again, there will be consequences" Before I could actually say anything she punched me in the stomach, making me fall into my knees.

I didn't even realized that tears were already falling down my eyes when I was supposed to be defending myself. She continued "Stop crying like a fucking loser. God, you're pathetic" Then she goes away.

I got up and locked myself in the bathroom. Why me? Why do I always had to take the blame when it's not even my fault, I washed my face with cold water and after freshen up, I decided to go to bed early. So that I don't have to face her anymore.

Me and my sister relationship isn't great. But it was not always like this. We grew up together and always supported each other. When we were living with our parents she couldn't lay a finger on me but after we moved here and she became one of those popular girls at school who plays sport, she changed. She even started hanging out with the bad people. She always complained about how much of a loser I was, who can't even stand up for herself.

Next morning

Today started out like any other, I woke up to the same alarm, ate the same breakfast but I didn't know what was going to happen at the school. I'm very nervous to go to the school. My anxiety was killing me.

I decided to not think about those stuff anymore "Are you coming?" Alice shouted "We are gonna get late for school"

"Coming"

I got into the car, Alice was driving. Not really talking, so I decided to stay quiet as well. We reached school. There I saw Ivy was waiting for me. I got out of the car and hugged her.

"Hey" I greeted.

"What's up buddy" She said and hugged me back.

I decided to tell Ivy everything, that happened yesterday. "Ivy, I have something to tell you"

"Did something happen between you and Leah again?" She asked.

"No, nothing like that" I said. Then I explained her everything and after hearing it, she was freaking out.

"What the fuck dude!!" She almost screamed "I told you to not to get into troubles"

"I know, but they were getting on my nerves and it just happened. I can't do anything to change it. Please, help me Ivy" I requested her.

"There's no way I can help you with that" I can see in her eyes that she was not angry at me more like she was worried for me.

"Please Ivy. You're the only best friend, I have" I told her with my best puppy eyes.

"Alright! Just stick with me and don't ever do something stupid without asking me. Ok?"

"I love you" I kissed her on the cheek.

The bell rings and we head to our class. Me and Ivy have almost every classes together and I was very happy about it because I don't have many friends besides Ivy who I can trust.

I was heading to my next class which I am very excited for because Leah is going to be there. As I arrived I saw Leah sitting by the window. I decided to sit beside her.

"Hey" I greeted. She smiled and greeted back "How was your day baby?"

"Not good without you" She said while biting her lips.

"I missed you too" I said and smiled at her.

"Let me take you out tonight" She asked me while holding my hand. I nodded happily.

Today was not that bad. I guess I was getting anxious over nothing. Ivy was always by my side to light up my mood. I didn't see Stella or her friends nowhere around which was a relief.

After a long day at school I reached home and called Leah right away.

"Hey baby"

"Missing me already?"

"I always miss you. I can't wait to see you tonight"

"Same here. I'll pick you up at 8"

"I'll wait for you, Love you"

"Love you too bye"

. . .

My phone started ringing. It's Leah. I think she's already here. I put on my heels and walked outside.

"Hey babe" I reached to her car and kissed her lips.

"Sorry I'm late, get in" She apologized.

I get in the car and I put on the radio, as I switch through the panels one of my favorite songs came "ocean drive" I start to sing the song as I turn the volume up higher. At the corner of my eye I notice her smirking at me as I sing, as I turn around to face her I sing a few words to her. She puts her soft hands on my thigh and squeezes it gently as she laughs at my goofiness, after a while she joins in and we end up singing the whole way over cinema. I was already having a great time and we weren't even at the cinema yet.

We finally get there, we went to get snacks and then got tickets to see hit summer nights.

Leah and I were half way through the movie with all the snacks gone and eaten, Leah took my hand and starts fidgeting with it, as I enjoy the feeling I lean my head on her shoulder. She kisses my forehead and places her head on to mine.

The movie eventually ends and we start to get ready to leave.

We were on the way to eat at McDonald's. We get our food as we sit down and eat.

I end up telling her about my 12th birthday and how I humiliated myself in front of everyone at the restaurant while doing karaoke, she laughed and I playfully pushed her arm and told her to stop laughing.

Then she drove me home. And that's how our date ended. This has been the best date ever.