Chapter 18

Chloe's Pov

I arrived at some local bar and ordered a silver tequila, I drank it and went to the bathroom right after. I needed to see my face. I knew I looked like shit but still. I cleaned myself a little bit and went back to the bar. I got so drink, I took probably about 8 shots and let's say when I am drunk I am unpredictable. Some guy was even hitting on me so I just punched him right there and then, but shit went down. Other people got involved, someone broke a glass bottle and I ended up with cut on my left forearm. That's when I realized that I should just leave.

I am standing at a bridge, for the second time. It is 1:40 am. My left arm is covered in blood because of the cut and my face still looks like shit, what a great day to be alive, literally the best day of my life. I felt like I should just end it. I was standing there not knowing what to do. Suddenly I saw someone drove over the bridge and saw me standing there at the edge. She got out of her car and pulled me to safety. When I looked at her face, I backed away.

"Leave me alone, Leah"

"I'm not going to leave you alone! What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

"That's none of your business"

"Except it is, you look like you need help, you have to come with me to the hospital" I wasn't in a condition to pull on a fight with her. So I nodded. Then she took me to the hospital. She took care of me. I didn't wanted to go back home so Leah requested me to stay the night at her place. I agreed.

Next morning

I woke up at Leah's bedroom. It looks the same as before. I looked around but Leah wasn't there. After a few minutes she appeared with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Feeling better?" She asked and hand over the cup.

"Ya, thanks" I thanked her.

"Are you going to tell me, what exactly happened yesterday?" She asked and sat beside me.

"It's nothing"

"Seriously? It didn't look like so. You were at the bridge, looking all fucked up for nothing?"

"I don't really remember, what happened yesterday, I was drunk" I lied.

"Alright, take some rest"

"No, I have to go but thanks for taking care of me Leah. I really appreciate that"

"No problem, you can always come back" She said while playing with her fingers. I nodded.

5 pm

I walked inside Stella's apartment with pizza in my hands, since it was a movie night - something me and Stella planned to do everything Sunday.

I placed the pizza on the table in the kitchen, looking for Stella. I didn't see her anywhere, so I went to her bedroom.

"Oh, hello beautiful" I said once I found Stella lying on her bed, she looked like she wasn't in the mood, not even smiling at me.

"What's up?" I quickly asked, noticing Stella's mood and sitting on the bed next to her.

"Nothing really" Stella answered getting up and walking to the kitchen, not sparing me a glance. I was really confused about what was going on with her.

"Are you not feeling well or something?" I asked caringly, Stella only sighed in response.

"Can you leave?" Stella asked annoyed, stopping in the hallway.

I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling weird about her behavior "No, what happened, why are you all like this?"

Stella sighed again "I just don't want you here"

"What?" I asked confused and a little hurt.

"I don't want you" Stella repeated, leaving the 'here' out.

"-Here?" I added, just hoping it was a mistake.

"Chloe I said leave me the fuck alone, why can't you listen!" My eyes widen at her sudden outburst.

"I-I just wanted to know if you were ok!" She grabbed my arms harshly and looked me deep into the eyes.

Her grip tightened on me making me whimper "You're hurting m-"

"When I tell you to do something you do it! Do you understand me!" I nod my head as she let me go.

She walked up to me "AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN MEET LEAH" She yells.

"No one" I walked up slowly going to the door. I wasn't liking what was happening so I thought I should leave.

I tried to walked away but Stella grabs my arm spinning me around and slapping me. My head flew to the left "Don't fucking walk away from me!"

"From now on, you'll do whatever I tell you do and you'll stay away from HER"

I let tears fall out my eyes. As she pushed me to the wall and walked away.

I was just standing there, stunned and I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart a thousand times.

Stella's Pov

I huffed as I walked to my room ignoring her crying. I frown knowing I hurt her but it was the only way to get my anger out. I love Chloe with all my heart but she can be annoying sometimes. After find out that she was with Leah last night, I was furious.

=Flashback=

I decided to call Chloe because I couldn't sleep and I was missing her.

"Hey baby" I said.

"She's sleeping" Someone said but I suddenly recognized her voice.

"Leah!?"

"Yeah, it's me sweetie"

"What the fuck are you doing with Chloe"

"Actually she came here, at my house, crying about how much she misses me" Leah replied confidently.

"She would never" I argued.

"If you want, I can send you a picture of me and Chloe, cuddling in my bed" I can imagine her smirking through the phone.

I stayed silent, she sounds very confident. But how could Chloe do this to me after everything I have done for her?

"I have told you already, Chloe still loves me and I'll get her back" Then she started laughing.

I felt like the biggest fool ever, I hung up.

=End of flashback=

I'm just letting her know that she belongs to me. And if she does try to leave me then she knows what coming for her.

Nothing wrong with that right?....