St. Patrick's Day (John Mulaney)

*Warning: slight smut... again*
(Sorry, I promise I'll go back to
the fluff stuff soon)

Y/n and John were watching some tv after lunch, cuddling on the sofa, when his phone rang.

He sighed, taking it from the coffee table in front of them.

It was Bill.

"Sorry, I gotta take this" he apologized, removing the arm he had wrapped around her shoulder earlier.

"Don't worry" she smiled.

John gave her a quick peck on the lips and stood up, taking the call.

"Hey Bill! What's up?"

"Hi! Sorry if I called out of the blue, but I have something to ask you"

"Sure, what is it?"

"So...I'm going back to Snl, next week..."

"To host?"

"Yeah"

"That's great Bill! Congratulations!"

"Thanks! I was so surprised, when Lorne asked me..."

"Yeah, I can imagine" John chuckled.

"Well, since I'll be doing Stefon, of course, I was thinking... would you like to come and help me?"

"Sure! I'd love to write the sketch! Just like the old times" he laughed.

"Great, but I actually also meant another thing..."

"Oh... and what?"

"Do you remember the thing we added one time about that friend of his, Shy?"

"The conceptual piss artist, yeah..."

"Well... I was thinking we could bring him in... that you could play him..."

John laughed.

"Oh my God, yes! It would be amazing!"

"Thanks man!"

"No, thank you!" He smiled.

"So, I guess I'll see you next week to write the bit!"

"Sure! See you next week!"

"Great! See ya!"

"Bye"

He hung up.

"So, who was it?" she said softly, as she hugged him from behind, resting her head on his shoulder. Which was a bit difficult, since he was six feet tall.

"Bill. He asked if I wanted to do a cameo on next Saturday's episode" he smiled, turning around to look at her.

"That's amazing!...It's so nice that he asked you..."

"Yeah, it really is"

He pecked her lips, putting his hands on her hips to bring her closer.

"Wanna go back on the sofa and watch some more tv?" he asked, still holding her.

"Sure" she smiled.
__

Saturday had arrived, and John was backstage, watching the show on the tv in his changing room

Bill was doing great, but it was obvious. It was Bill, he was always amazing at what he did.

The current sketch was almost over, and after it, the Weekend Update one would start, meaning that Stefon would soon be on, and, with him, Shy.