Roommates (Andy Samberg)

Andy arrived home from work.

It was almost midnight, and he was really starving. All he wanted to do was to eat something and go to sleep.

As he entered his flat, leaving his shoes and backpack beside the door, he found y/n, his best friend and roommate, still awake, watching tv on the sofa.

She turned around, hearing him come in.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Hi" he sighed, going to the kitchen.

"How was work?" she asked, walking into the kitchen with him and leaning against the counter, folding her arms.

"As always..." he said, looking through the fridge's empty shelves "...shit..."

"Yeah, I forgot to go to the grocery store, sorry... but I can order pizza, if you want" she proposed.

"Yeah, thanks, that would be nice"

"Noice, I'll call" she smiled, going back to the living room.

Andy took a beer from the fridge and followed her.

"By the way, why are you still up? Haven't you got work tomorrow?" he asked, sitting on the sofa.

"Shhh, I'm calling" she whispered, covering the receiver.

"Right, sorry" Andy laughed, taking a sip from his beer.
__

After a couple minutes, y/n sat down next to Andy on the sofa, sighing.

"Ok, they'll be there in thirty minutes"

"Noice, thanks for that"

"No prob" she smiled.

He smiled back, making her blush.

"Anyway..." she said, moving a lock of hair behind of her ear "Why are you home so early? You usually stay there writing 'till 3 a.m.!"

"Well I had nothing much left to do, so.. I just figured I'd come home earlier."

"Oh, ok... by the way, are you tired?" she asked, embarassed "Like, d-do you wanna go to sleep? 'Cause I don't really feel like going to bed, a-and I was probably going to watch something on tv, so... if you wanna, l-like, watch a movie..."

"Yeah, sure!...I don't really feel like sleeping either, and we'll be waiting for the pizzas anyway, so... sure, why not!"

"Nice" she smiled "...W-what you wanna watch, then?"

"Ehm, I don't know... pick something you like, I don't really care" he said, running his hand through his hair.

She looked away again, as her cheeks turned as red as a fresh tomato.

"He looks hot even when he's sleep deprived... it's not fair..." she thought.

She slightly shook her head, trying to stop that train of thoughts.

"We're just friends" she said to herself "stop it"

"...Well, I guess we'll watch Mission Impossible again, then" she said.

"Again?! But we saw it last week!"

"Too late, Andrew... you let me choose, and now you've got to watch it"

"Please" he laughed "It's two hours long! I haven't got all that energy!"

"You said you weren't tired" she teased him.

"Shit..." he sighed, smiling "...I can't get out of this, can't I?"

"Sorry, man, but you just got played" she shrugged.