Day Off (Andy Samberg)

"I'm so glad you convinced your boss to give you a day off... I really missed you"

Y/n sat down next to him on the couch, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I missed you too" she smiled, taking his hand in hers, as he put his arm around her shoulders.

They sat there in silence for a bit, enjoying each other's precence.

"So... what do you wanna do?"

"I... I don't know. Any ideas?"

"Well... we could watch some Netflix... Oh, wait! I know what we can do!" he exclaimed.

"What do you have in mind?" she laughed, lifting her head to look at him.

"We could do a marathon! A movie marathon!"

"Of what?"

"I don't know... what about Die Hard?"

She thought about it for a moment.

"...Yeah, alright" she giggled "let's watch Die Hard"

"Yesss!" he said, turning on the tv.

"Wait, I'll grab some beers for later"
y/n said, getting up from the couch.

"We should do popcorn!"
__

As the credits of the third movie started rolling, the Sun had already faded away, and the cold moonlight had taken the sunlight's place in the sky.

Andy yawned, putting his beer on the table in front of him. He looked down, and turned off the tv, seeing that y/n was already asleep.

"Guess we'll finish the marathon another time" he said softly, smiling.

He slowly stood up, moving carefully, as he tried not to wake her up. He took y/n in his arms, carrying her bridal style through the one-bedroom flat.

She moved slightly, making him smile, as she rested her head on his hard chest

He entered the bedroom and lied her down on the bed. He gently took off her shoes and covered her with the blanket.

"Goodnight, sugar" he smiled, kissing her forehead.
__

The Sun shone throught the window, illuminating their room, as y/n woke up

She smiled, feeling her boyfriend's arm wrapped around her, as his hand rested softly on her tummy.

She looked at the alarm clock. It was almost 9 a.m.

Y/n sighed, sitting up on the bed, but before she could stand up, he tightened the grip.

"Andy..." she giggled.

"Please, don't go" he muttered, as he, with his eyes still closed, got closer.

"Babe, I have to go, I've got work..."

"No..." he groaned, resting his head on her shoulder, as she sat back on the bed, "please... it's so boring when you're not here..."

"I know, but I can't miss today too... I'll see you tonight, ok?"

"Ok..." he sighed, releasing her from his grasp. He fell back on the bed, as she got up.

Y/n quickly dressed up and ate her breakfast.

"I'll be home as soon as I can" she said, giving him a peck on his lips as she stepped outside the flat.

"You promise?" he asked, leaning on the door frame.

"You're so childish, sometimes" she laughed "Yes, I promise"

"Great... see you later sugar" he smiled.

"See you later, babe"
__

Y/n put the keys in and opened the door.

"Babe, I'm home!" she smiled, entering the apartment "ugh, I'm so tired... wanna order a pizza?...Babe?"

She walked around the empty flat, looking for Andy.

"Where did he go?" she thought, "Andy? Babe, where are you?"

She opened the door, and saw him there, asleep in their bed.

She smiled, leaning on the doorframe.

Andy was still dressed, with his blue jeans and a hoodie. He was lying on his side, facing the door.

He looked so peaceful.

Y/n got slowly closer and sat beside him on the bed, and moved his messy hair away from his sleepy face, caressing his cheek with her thumb.

She giggled, as he opened his eyes and stretched his arms.

"Y/n..." he smiled "You're home..."

"Slept well?"

"Oh, yeah, I just took a nap... I was bored..." he said, sitting up.

Andy hugged her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I missed you so much..."

"Me too" she smiled, gently tugging and playing with his hair.

He looked up and kissed her, resting his hand on her cheek.

"...Wait here" he said, quickly getting out of the bed and running out the room.

"What?" she laughed, confused.

"Just stay there with your eyes closed" he yelled from the living room.

"...Ok..."

She closed her eyes, waiting.

"Fuck" she heard him mutter, as he crashed into something, making her laugh.

He entered the room again.

"Ok... open your eyes" he said, softly.

She looked again, covering her mouth in amazement.

Andy was down on his knee in front of her, with a little velvet box in his hand.
He smiled, opening it. Inside, a beautiful ring. An engagement ring.

"Oh my God..." she smiled.

"Ok... so..." he started, nervous as hell, "y/n... you're the most brilliant and amazing girl I have ever known... every morning I wake up beside you, hoping that I'll be able to see your beautiful face the morning after too, and the one after it, and every morning 'till I die..."

His eyes became more teary, as he searched for the words to say.

"...I love your beautiful eyes... and your weird... butt..." he said, making her giggle, "...sorry, the point is: I love you, y/n, and I can't imagine living a single day without you... you're my girlfriend and my best friend, and... I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together"

He took a deep breath.

"So... y/n y/l/n... will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you" she smiled, trying to hold back her tears.

Andy sighed, smiling, and quickly stood up and put the ring on her finger.

"It's beautiful..." she whispered.

"No... you are..."

He kissed her, as she rested her hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer.

He smiled, as their lips disconnected.

"I love you, y/n"

"I love you too, babe"

"So... wanna continue the Die Hard marathon?"

"You're so dumb" she laughed.

A/N :/
Hi, It's me!
Sorry if I made you wait, but I wanted to write something nice and I had kinda finished the good ideas.
Hope you liked it :)

-Franx