Camping love

KADAMBARI'S POINT OF VIEW :

    Delecius smell of egg omelet hit Kadambari's nose. She checked her watch it was already 6 o'clock in the morning. She woke up and opened the zip of their tent.
     She just forgot whether she is awake or dreaming. The nature in front of her was really the best. She didn't had any words to even describe. She was feeling very fresh enthusiastic and at the same time something deep down she felt mysterious about those woods. She was sitting like that for so long.

" You are moving right now or else I'll pea in this tent only its fucking cold and you are not even bothered to close the zip

" You are moving right now or else I'll pea in this tent only its fucking cold and you are not even bothered to close the zip." Radhi said to Kadambari and went out hurriedly.
      Kadambari also got up and finished with her morning rituals within no time. When they both reached breakfast table set by Akash's team Kadambari felt really amazing. Because at this point they had everything as an breakfast. They had loads of fresh bread,butter,jams, omletes, fresh strawberries and most importantly Tea.
    They all had breakfast and folded all the tents and and again they were ready to discover the nature. They started their next treak from Chika to Ballu Ka Ghera. Akash said this is little bit hard treak. But everyone looked so energetic. At the starting of the treak our only Gurkha Satyapal started singing his own Pahadi(mountain region) songs. Then all the members who came from different regions started singing many of the regional songs. We heard many of the pahadi songs, punjabi songs, hindi songs now it was our time to sing Marathi songs. So we also sang very old patriotic songs Jinku kinva maru ( we will win or die) , Shoor aamhi Sardar ( we are brave soldiers), Jayoustute( jai ho). All these songs are so full of life.
While we were singing we really felt we were going for war. While we took small break Akash told us that this is the strategy they use to keep all the trekkers distracted from cold weather and fear of height. And altogether you will never come to know how time will pass on and when you reached. This was real war strategy to keep soldiers up while they travel without food and water. That experience was really amazing. As it teaches you how team building actually works.
  As the day was passing on scenario also passing on but not for single time nature failed to amaze with the wildness. Now they are at the point where they can see glaciers and really can drink purest form of water. The water was the sweetest she ever had.
In the late afternoon they reached their destination Ballu ka Ghera. As decided they all set their tents. As soon as tea was ready Amit came to all of us." Guys well done hear you all complete the second day treak and half treak also. Only two days are left for the completion of our trekking. So for celebrating the half way completion we will have a little party hear. This party is not the best that I can arrange but still it's what I can arrange."
After announcement of the party everyone looked really excited because what is this party actually be nobody knows than Akash's team.
      Akash's team arranged the food tables set the campfire and then dinner is served first. After the delicious dinner Akash called everyone to the campfire. Everybody settled around the campfire. Akash came in the center and said " Ladies and not so gentle mens, we all know our pal Satyapal hear. He will be telling the actual stories and experiences of Pahadi myths. Not only the stories but there will be drinks on the house."
      Of course the very enthusiastic boys served the drinks. Kadambari was not very much of a drinker. She only takes vine. Any types of vine is fine with her but not any hard drink. Satyapaal sat in the center of the circle made by everyone. He started telling stories and as time goes on everyone was getting high. High on the alchohol and as well as the stories also.
      Time passed away and the fire was getting mild. One by one all the members was getting back in the tents. Radhi suddenly came to Kadambari and said " Kadambari I need a favor from you please, please say yes." Kadambari asked " Tell me first what is it ? " Radhi said "Only tonight can you adjust with Pratik in their tent ? You know ... Abhi and I...ummmm... Abhi and I are hooking up." "What ? Really ..?? Do you like him ..? " Kadambari asked Radhi. Radhi said " Come on honey I do like him didn't you get it ? He is so fun and muscular and handsome and u no his eyes..." " Enough Radhi. I get it you like him but I can't manage with that Prateek. You both finish your work then call me back till then I'll be waiting outside  next to the fire pit."  " Thank you thank you so much you are the best you know. you owe me one ok." Radhi sounded excited. " yeah yeah fine now go and get finished with it soon ok. Or till the morning you will get to see my snow statue. And one thing, do use protection. Best luck." Said Kadambari. "Love you girl. You are my savior." Radhi said while going inside the tent. She came out next minute and gave me the showl and my small bag and went back in hurriedly.
         Kadambari sat next to the now getting mild campfire. The heat coming from it was really soothing. She took out her I pod and started her favorite playlist of piano and chello. And started writing her diary. She has a habit to note the main events of the day. She closed it after some time and didn't know when she fell asleep. "Kadambari, Kadambari ... wake up. Why didn't you came in ? Back then Radhi told me she will send you in our tent. Then why are you sleeping out in this chilling cold ?" It was Prateek. It was the sleep or the atmosphere or the place but she thaught to herself ' this lad is quite hot hum and he is calling me in his tent. What will happen if I go in with him ? His lips are ....'  " Kadambari are you ok ? Are cold ? Come on in its chilling out hear. " Prateek said. Kadambari brushed her thaughts and said "Yeah yeah I am ok. I was just ..a... was just thinking.. no it's just the sleep that overtaking my mind. And thank you for your offer to come inside but I alredy told Radhi to call me when they finish everything." Kadambari said awkwardly. He suddenly started laughing loudly. "I am sorry.. Ohh Ohh my god .. really ..  ohh ..  really do you think that she is going to call you. ?? I don't think so darling. So you better come inside and take some rest we have big day tomorrow." 
      "Ummmm.... yeah yeah ok. I'll come with you. I think you are correct. She must me sleeping by now. Come on let's get in you must be freezing. And ... and one thing... I am coming with you just because I can't sleep out whole night ok don't think otherwise." Kadambari said.
      "Sure darling. Not to worry you can use Abhi's sleeping bag and I'll use mine. Is that better ? " Prateek said with smirking face. "Yes that will be fine. Come on now I am already feeling like icecream. " Kadambari said with a humor and went inside tent with Prateek.
       Soon after they both settled down in their sleeping bags Prateek started snoring. "Shit man why did I even said yes to this moron ? Basterd ..."
       After what it felt like hours she started feeling dizzy because of fatigue and of course alchohol in her system. 'It was good sign at least I'll get to sleep somehow' she thaught to herself and fell asleep thinking about Prateek, mostly cursing him...

              XOXO

Note: I am really sorry in advance my lovely readers for not introducing Malhar our male lead in this chapter. But I promise soon within 2 chapters he will be with all of us. Thank you for your support. Please vote share and comment. Till then goodbye. Stay home stay safe.