Prepration time

Kadambari's POV :
      'Beep beep beep beep' alarm was going crazy and lazy lady was still sleeping. It was 10 o'clock in the morning. She had really hectic yesterday. As she was leaving for her trekking trip to Manali and Shimla she had to complete all her work consignments before time.perks of being Artist. Tonight at 8 o'clock she will be leaving for Manali with the other trip  members. She still had to pack her bags make herself lunch cleane the place buy the necessary medicines and all. " Ohh god alot of work." She thaught to herself and woke up. She done her morning rituals and got ready for the grocery shopping. Next to her apartment in Mumbai there are many shopes so it was really easy to get these essentials at any hour. After an hour she came back with all the things she needed. She started making lunch for herself. And side by side was packing her bags in hurry . She had to leave her appartment by atleast 6 o'clock.
      She ate lunch quickly. By the time she finishes cleaning it was already 5.30. The reminder call of the Group leader who she was going with came for the confirmation. Her cab came at 6 o'clock sharp.
      She left her appartment with some weird feeling. Vividly she was thinking how the trip will go on  how the experiences will be. She was more than happy and very  exited for the trip. She listed out the things she is gonna do and very big shopping list also. Which girl dosent have it right.
       She reached the CST station and met with the group leader Akash and the other group members. The total group was of 30 people. In that 12 are girls and remaining are the boys. Akash was explaining the journey till the spot and next schedule he was going to explain after reaching the destination.
        Her journey was gonna be break journey in 3 parts. From CST Mumbai station to Dellhi by train, from Dellhi to Chandigarh by train and from Chandigarh to Manali Traveling Bus. And while returning they will be coming by flight.
        Everybody settled by the night. As they were heading towards the destiny she was becoming anxious. On the travel she made good terms with one young 19 year old college girl named Radhi. All the girls get the combine coaches. After mingling together everybody got back to their seats n trying to sleep. The journey was gonna be so long. But she had the feeling that it is gonna be the best days of her life. For some time she read the book and fell asleep with some weird dream.
      After nearly 2 days they reached the destination in the late morning. All the members had brunch. That day was off for shopping and sightseeing of Manali. All of them spread up in the afternoon. They were told to come back before nightfall by Akash the team leader.
       Kadambari and her very new friend Radhi was sharing the room of course. They got ready and went out. They saw the famous Hidimba Temple there first. Next to the temple market of Manali starts. Both the girls went crazy on the local shopping and cuisine. Kadambari baught the local craft items, bags,wooden articles and ate such alot of strawberries.
       While returning back to hotel Kadambari saw a small river down the road. They kept everything in their room and went back again to the riverside .
        The river was not so big and no crowd also. Both the girls sat on the rock while their legs half in the river water. It was so soothing and calming. River water was so cold but still the flow of water felt like small tickles to the feet. The scenario was breathtaking. Faar at the north side of river they can see the snow covered peaks of mountains. At the opposite side of river there was mountain, nearly next to it. They can see clearly one small waterfall was making his way to the river fearlessly cutting the trees rocks everything that comes in his path.
       Kadambari felt really at peace at that moment. The fresh air flowing water wild shades of green colour in the trees snow peaks was all intoxicating. Her artist mind and soul was literally drinking that scenario every bit at the fullest till it gets dark.
        Akash called on her mobile to enquire where they are
. By the mobile ring she came to her senses. They got up from there and went back to the hotel. After a while they had very delicious dinner. Akash informed all of them
to pack their bags tonight only and be ready at 6 o'clock in the  morning. From tomorrow morning their actual treak will be starting.
         While talking some random stuff both the girls came back to their room from dining. Kadambari was feeling so tired by the whole day outing. After a little while of pep talk both went to sleep.
         Kadambari fell asleep immediately. But her mind was alert. The last thaught was the peaceful scenario of that river crossed her mandand with beautifulsmile on her face she was on ninth cloud...

             XOXO

Note : Hello lovely readers this was by faar the very first chapter of Nilay: The ultimate home. I hope you guys like it. Please do vote share and comment . If you have any suggestions then feel free to tell me. Till the next chapter bye take care and mainly Stay home stay safe.