Prologue

This is an Indian romance story. But don't expect it to be very typical. Our female lead is Kadambari(book with Wisdom) and male lead is Malhar(rain).
    They both belongs from very different backgrounds.we can say they are quite opposite.
     She is an not so typically Indian girl. She is sassy full of life free willed strong and bold girl. She is 23 years old. An artist and owns her own small art gallery in Mumbai Maharashtra. She is born and brought up in an typical Indian Middle class family. She loved her family but her father Vilas Desai was against girls always. Her mother  Asha and elder sister Kasturi suffered their whole lives for being girls for being useless. But kadambari never listened to her father. She was always rebel. After graduation she left her fathers home and started living on her own in Mumbai. She always loved traveling trekking and adventures sports things. Whenever she gets time from her busy scheduled she go for the trekking or weekend trips on her own. Before some days she checked her scheduled meetings and decided to go for Manali treak , Hampa Pass treak specially. She registered for the trip. But she dosent know that this trip is going to change her life and the experiences are going to be once in a lifetime experiences.
     On the other side Malhar is the man with very dark past. He is an adopted child of loving Ratan Singh and Prabha Singh. They do have Twins daughters as well. His sisters Sindhura  and Mandhira really kind hearted girls, younger to him. He is an preety famous businessman. At his age he is quite successful. He inherited his fathers business of Fruits export. He owns his own Resorts and Motels as well. As his business empire was growing though his opponents were also growing. He has everything in his life whatever he ask for but he can not sleep quite sleep. His dark past haunts him like a ghost. He ran away from his family back in Mumbai after that night. The night he never talk about. The night killed his loving mother and sister. The night his father became murderer. The night became nightmare of his own. The night changed life of 8 year old boy. He somehow reached in Shimla changing number of trains and buses. He wanted to just ran away from that night. But fortunately in Shimla one Policemen found him and admitted him in an orphanage. He was so vulnerable that time. He was not able to talk even. Never had food in his system for months. After being in orphanage for 3 months he got adopted by Singh family.  So he cared about his family more than his own life. Because they gave him everything when he had nothing to return to them. For the safety from the business opponents he wanted his security to be tight as much as possible. He had his own bodyguard Bala. But that was not enough. So he thaught of purchasing weapons for himself and for many of the bodyguards he kept for the family members. He went in for the tread himself and get tangled with so much of mess that made his life upside down...
AUTHERS NOTE : Hello readers this is the very first story I am writing so if there are any suggestions then please tell me. For kind informationEnglish is not my first language so please ignore the tenses and grammar mistakes if there are any.
      And enjoy the story ahead. I'll be posting the first chapter so soon. Till then take care. Stay home and stay safe.