Chapter 16: Revenge and Freedom!

"He will do what I planned earlier and he will do it and this time, all the cards will be taken out and used, prepare them" said Slade.

Joker said "I donot-" and Slade immediately looked at him and Joker smiled awkwardly and said "Nothing, preparing all of them!"

Slade entered Robin's room, "Come Robin"

Robin (though unwilling) followed him.

Slade took him to the room where his friends were kept captive.
Robin was shocked as he saw all the marks on wall and floor which indicated that there was a big fight.

"Thanks to your help, Robin. We captured all of them, now it's time to finish them and capture Jump city and Gotham City" said Slade as he tossed him a gun.

Robin caught the gun and Slade said, "This gun will shoot a beam of light which contains the chemical radiation which is enough to cause the bubbles to explode and destroy the thing or object inside it."
He added, "In case you miss-"
As he said he pressed a red button which caused the device which was placed on Robin's back activate which electrocuted Robin and Robin sat to his ground as the electrocution continued and was slowly taking control of him.
He (unwillingly and unintentionally) pointed the gun at his friends, his hands trembled but there was nothing he could do about it, he slowly felt his conscience is going away like before.

All of his friends started calling him by his name in worry, not because if he shoots they will die at once but that their friend will again go under Slade's control unwillingly. Batman didn't cry out his name but was trying to be free from this bubble (quite desperately), kicking it, punching it and even attaching a bomb inside which does nothing but fill the bubble with Carbon dioxide, which too, vents out of the bubble. Starfire tried to break the bubble with her Star bolts, but it was useless.

"You cannot..Take me under your control...Again Slade" said Robin as he aimed the gun at Slade, with all the will and strength, he has got.

Slade couldn't believe his eye neither could Joker, his friends were amazed as well.

Robin took his hand to his back and then took the device out of his back and threw it to the ground and crushed it.
Slade now tried to kick him but Robin tried to attack him with gun but his gun broke with his attack and then Robin caught Slade's leg as he tried to attack Robin again  and threw him off and then threw the same bubble ball which was given to him by Slade and imprisoned him.
Joker now started firing at him with his gun but Robin dodged all the firings somehow and threw two exploding discs at Joker which hitted him.

Cyborg said aloud "Robin, this bubble is-"
"Made out of Xenothium Chronate XI and can be breaked with Xenothium Chronate XIII which is kept there (pointing the container in which that contained) so that the bubbles stand long with its radiation" said Robin as he did back flips, dodging Joker's attacks and attacking him.

Everyone was mouth opened.

"How did you-" finally asked Cyborg.

"I know because I just noticed it's colour and it's ability to restrict your powers" answered Robin.

"Attack him fool!" Shouted Slade at Joker.

Robin managed to reach the container of Xenothium Chronate XIII and dipped his staff there, Joker tried to shoot him but he missed and the bullet hitted the container instead causing leakage of the chemical, Slade seeing this started tackling the bubble from inside, trying to move it, it moved but only 1 cm per 5 minutes and the solution was atleast 30 cm away.

Joker tried to stop Robin by firing sticky substances which would freeze him to the ground. Robin managed to dodge them as his training with Slade increased his speed alot.
He then touched all the bubbles with his chemical soaked stuff, bursting them all.