Chapter 7: The Reunion

"I bet that place is high tech! I wonder if Batman plays Super Monkey smash 6!" Said Beast Boy to which everyone laughed and Alfred smiled.

"What?" Asked Beast Boy.

"Nothing Beast Boy! Nothing!" And everyone kept laughing.

Raven told while laughing softly "That's the first funny thing, you ever said!".

Beast Boy then laughed himself and everyone laughed.

*Meanwhile*

Batman in his bat mobile was driving as he entered the Bat cave and what Slade said was reverberating in his head again and again.

"What's he upto?" He thought to himself, he realised that he had reached the bat cave already.

He parked the car and sat on his computer. He started researching about Slade and he found something very interesting.

"He does seem to be involved with a interdimensional demon, destruction, taking over Jump City, this man seems to be a psychopath as well as a mad man".
After researching for some more time, he went away for a cup of coffee.

*Back at the car*

"We have reached, entering the cave now" declared Alfred.

"Wow...." Said Cyborg.

"Dude....." Said Beast Boy.

"I thought and knew this place was and would be high tech! But, it's super high tech! I never saw a advanced technology like this!" Said Cyborg as we looked through things around.

Alfred was standing and watching everyone.

"Dude...I can play 100 video games at once in this computer!" Beast Boy's eyes sparkled as he said this.

"Woah! Thats a giant robot!" Said Beast Boy as he jumped in excitement.

Robin chuckled and then said "When I was 12 years old, I use to train with this thing". He touched it and felt like old memories coming back to him and it reminded him of the event which lead him to leave Batman. He removed his hand immediately from the robot and his face became all serious again bit he seemed a bit nervous.

Starfire, who was looking at the bat cave very curious noticed Robin and went close to him and puts her hand over his shoulder and asked caringly "What's the matter, Robin?"

Raven, under her hood, looked down, in a sad way, because she has been in Robin's mind and knows the reason.

"Nothing Star, its just-"

Before he could finish, Batman was seen to seeing them and giving them the Bat glare and then looking at Robin from bottom to top carefully.

"So, You all have arrived" said Batman in his deep voice.

"Yes, We...Have arrived" said Starfire while giving a awkward smile.

"Uh sir, this place is amazing! How did you get such amazing techno-" asked Cyborg excitedly but didn't finish his sentence, he looked at Batman's face and didn't have the courage to finish the sentence.

Robin was silently looking at him (Batman) and he looked at him as well.

"Uh, should we say something?" Asked Beast Boy whispering in the ears of the other titans.

"I am not sure" whispered Cyborg.

"I think we should not" whispered Raven.

"So, we meet again" said Batman.

"Yeah, we do" answered Robin.

Both of them lifted their hands a bit and the titans became alert, who knows may be they will fight?

But instead, they shaked hands and the other titans breathed a sigh of relief.

"Let me introduce you to my team" said Robin.

He went to Cyborg and said "He is Cyborg. He is the best technician of our team as well my second-in-command."

"Nice to meet you" Cyborg said.

"He is beast boy, he can turn into any  animal at his will"

"Yo!" Said Beast Boy.

"She is Raven, she has psychic powers and can use it to defeat villains very easily"

"Pleased to meet you". Said Raven

"And finally, She is Starfire, she is very strong, and can shoot lasers, and is very fast is flying as well"

"Hello" said Starfire.

Batman nodded and then said,
"You all must be tired after the two journeys, you must take rest for today, we will investigate from tomorrow".
Said Batman in his ordering voice.

Robin didn't say anything since though he moved away from him, a fear and respect was still left for him somewhere in his heart, not known consciously but known subconsciously.

"May, I lead to your rooms?" Asked Alfred.

Cyborg looked at Robin and Robin nodded.

"Sure" said Cyborg.
The rest of the Titans followed Alfred, who took them to a part of the cave, where it seemed like beautiful mansion like rooms.

As Robin headed, Batman said, "Wait, I have something to tell you" and Robin stopped and turned back.

"What is it?"

"After your friends, go to their room, I will tell"

*Meanwhile*

"This is your room, sir"

"Wow! This is amazing!"
Cyborg said as he checked out the high tech technology surrounded in the room.

Alfred took them to another room and said,
"This is your room, ma'am" as he bowed down to Starfire opened the door.

"It's a nice room!"

Alfred took them to another room and then said to Raven, as he bowed down and opens the door.

"Not bad" She said.

And he took BB to another room and showed him, his room.

"Woah! Awesome! Thank goodness, I brought my Super Smash Monkey 36 video game! I can play it here!" Said Beast Boy and admiring the computer at his room. Though, every room had a computer.
"This bed is so soft! I can use it as a trampoline everyday!"

"Allow me to leave, sir"

"Sure!" And the automatic gate closed as he got out.

"They are in their respective rooms, Sir" declared Alfred.

"Now, tell me"

Batman headed to the computer and pressed sone buttons and the zoomed part of the video which Robin showed, popped up.

"I figured out Slade's location, it was in the dark alley, where he called you"

"Then what are we waiting for, we should-"

"I had met him"

"What?"

"Yes, investigating the case further all the clues as well the location which you showed me, all pointed to Dark alley, I went there, and I met with Slade".

Robin was shocked and didn't knew what to say.

To be continued...

(Wow, this is the second longest chapter I have written, I hope you guys are enjoying the story, please comment and tell how do guys feel about the story!😊)