Chapter 15: Secret revealed?

Robin felt that he needs revenge from Slade for what he did to him and then he heard footsteps...

Robin quickly became alerted and stood up.
"How do you feel, apprentice?"

Robin didn't answer, he hated that Slade called him "his apprentice".

"Let me open your bandages" said Slade squinting his eye.

He went closer to Robin, at this point, Robin was ready to fight in case he attacked, but Slade didn't. Robin, won Slade's trust, atleast that's what Robin thought.

He removed the bandage from his hand and Robin felt the pain of his broken arm and didn't see any healing.

"Argh" Robin said as he tried to move it.

"Now, its time for training" said Slade.

Robin, already wanted to kill Slade right away, what could be a better opportunity than this?

Robin kept his one hand on his shoulder since it still hurted alot.

Slade attacked Robin. He tried to punch him but Robin dodged him.

Robin kept on dodging his hits bit finally got hit and fell to the ground.

"What happened Robin? Not want to fight today?" He said as he kicked Robin.
Robin couldn't do much he was already hurt.

Robin got up and this time, anger got the best of him.
He managed to trip Slade down and then punch and kick him and making him smash to the wall.
"Good" said Slade as he got up, he then tried to kick Robin but Robin caught his leg again and threw Slade off the wall again.
Now, Robin unknowingly used battling techniques taught by Slade.
He managed to hit Slade alot of times, at a certain point, even Robin was surprised, how he did it.
He continued fighting and Robin eventually forgot all about his pain of left arm and became more focused in the battle and eventually used his both hands at the same pace. Slade now started attacking Robin and Robin dodged every attack at first but then got hit alot of times.

"More fast Robin"

Robin, now, was again ready to hit Slade but as he attacked Slade started dodging every move of his, and then eventually caught his hand as he punched then threw him off but Robin did acrobatics and avoided from getting hit by the wall.

Robin, again tried to hit him but git hit instead and fell to the ground where Slade tried to stomp him but Robin moved discovering Slade's stomp caused a bit cracking on the area.

Robin, then took out his staff and extended and tried to hit Slade with it, but Slade dodged and took Robin bt his staff and threw him, Robin this time got hit by the wall.

Robin, got up after some struggle and then moved forward to hit Slade again...

*Meanwhile*

The gates of the room where the Titans and Batman were held captive opened wide.
The Titans were curious to know who was it.
It was Joker.
He came in and then started laughing hysterically and then asked "Oh hello Titans and hello Batman!"

"Okay, what's he doing here?" asked BB.

"I don't know" said Cyborg.

"Okay, so Batman, how is life like in a bubble?" As he took a mike out of jacket out of nowhere.

Batman looked away.

"Oh, c'mon don't be shy!" Said Joker.

Batman looked at him and said gritting his teeth "Take me out and I will tell and show you"

Joker threw the mike off and said,
"That's easy!" excitedly.

He then, took out a gun, to which everyone gasped.
"Come on out Batman!" As he shot the gun.

Batman closed his eyes and then the bullet from out side the bubble managed to almost touch Batman's throat but it didn't. Batman opened his to see how close the bullet is. He then saw that the part it got stuck started shaking violently and then it stopped and the bullet cracked and then soon fell to the ground and the bubble returned to its original shape.

"Oh, how did you expect me to do that with a normal gun?" Asked Joker.

Batman and Cyborg said together "Such a shield of strong translucid shields can only be made by chemical of-"

"Yes Batman and Tin man, it's whatever you call it...Ah! I remember! Xenothium Chronate XI"

"What is that thing?" Asked BB.

"It's a chemical which is translucid and unbreakable or inescapable, it's a chemical which is extremely rare to find" answered Raven.

"Do you have subtitles?" Asked BB.

Raven face palmed and said "A rare chemical which is inescapable."

"Then, that means-"Cyborg tried to say.

"This shield breaking chemical is nearby otherwise without it's radiation the bubble won't stand too long" said Batman.

"Good Job!" Said Joker as he clapped and jumped.
He, then went to the corner to take the cloth covering something.
Everyone's eyes widened as they saw the glowing green chemical known as Xenothium Chronate XIII, which can break this bubble.
Joker left the room.

"Um..Is it just me or The Joker looks really scary?" Starfire asked.

*Back to the fight*

Robin is panting and sweating.

"Disappointing Robin. I haven't even broke a sweat" said Slade as he ran towards Robin to land him another hit. Robin got up and rushed towards Slade to attack him. But before he could, Slade caught his arm and bent it in direction to which Robin felt extremely painful and screamed.
Slade left his arm and Robin fell to the ground, he pressed his shoulder and the pain was a little relaxed.

"Today's training is over, I will meet you after 5 minutes" said Slade as he left.

"Why would he meet me after 5 minutes? Anyways, next time, he won't just leave but leave for jail" thought Robin to himself.

Slade entered the control room and saw Joker.
He sat on his computer and searched on something.

"So, how did that went?" Asked Joker finally.

"Better than expected. But I am sure that he is not in my control anymore, he has escaped that"

"How are you so sure?"

"2 reasons. After so many days, I saw the fire of hatred burning towards me, he didn't gave up too soon and even my computer scanners can't detect his current mind state anymore"

"So...?"

"He will do what I planned earlier and he will do it and this time, all the cards will be taken out and used, prepare them" said Slade.

Joker said "I donot-" and Slade immediately looked at him and Joker smiled awkwardly and said "Nothing, preparing all of them!"

To be continued...