Chapter 10: A major Clue found! or...a trap?

"Slade's machine is here..." Cyborg Completed the sentence.

"The road is too narrow for the car to fit in. Let's go!" Said Cyborg.

"But wait! We must inform the others" informed Starfire.

Cyborg stopped, as Starfire did a group call.
Robin answered first, "Yeah, Star, even I was planning on calling you, My communicator says high level of Xenothium is present nearby."

"Same says for me!" Exclaimed Starfire, BB and Raven.

"Where are you all?" Asked Robin.

Cyborg, by that went near Starfire and looked around and answered, "A shop named Ben and Jerry's icecream is near our location."

Batman said "It will take only 1 minute from our location to reach that area, let's move on!"

"Alright, Star, Robin out"

Robin nodded and they drove.

Raven looking at the GPS, answered
"It will take us only 3 minutes to reach there, we will be there soon, Raven Out".

Both the teams reached there and the communicators lighted up one more time. After the batmobile and Robin's bike are parked.

"Let's go!" Said Robin and everyone followed him.

But soon enough, they saw a dead end.

"A dead end?" Said Raven.

"Oh! C'mon! I am tired of Slade's tricks!" Said BB impatiently.

"Calm down, BB!" Cyborg said.
And everyone kept on talking.

"Could this end be made recently? Maybe to block out others" Robin
Asked to himself and starting thinking.

He started examining the walls carefully and Batman joined him soon.

Everyone noticed them investigating together, everyone became quiet.

"I never saw the 'The Dynamic Duo' work together, I guess it's my lucky day" said BB.

"Actually, I agree with Beast Boy" said Raven.

"I guess, it is my lucky day, too" said Cyborg.

Starfire looked at Robin investigating blinklessly.

They saw as Robin and Batman consulted and investigated the clues and finally saw them coming to a conclusion.

"I guess, the clue is found" declared Robin.

"So, what did you two find?" Asked Cyborg.

"This wall is not built recently but serves as a direction losing pole" answered Batman.

"This wall is very old, looking at its texture and colour, it clears that but it has a special feature" Robin said as he pointed out to a brick which is a bit broken.".
He continued,
"This is not a ordinary brick"

"Then what is it, a magic brick which can kick Slade's butt on its own?" Asked BB funnily.

Robin looked at Batman and Batman moved towards the brick.

"It's a switch which leads us to-"
Batman punched the brick and then the ground started opening a secret door which was unnoticed all this time.

Robin smiled and raised his eyebrow at Beast Boy and Beast boy said "My bad!" As he scratched the back of head.

"Let's go in" said Batman in his deep voice.

Slade laughed a evil smile because he saw all of this through his secret camera which showed these on his computer screen.