Story Continuity and Authoress's Note

Now, since Jason Todd was never introduced in OG Teen Titans. (Not considering Teeny Titans Shorts of 2012 and his mention in the apprentice episodes). In my story, he is going to be a non existent character same goes for Tim and other Robins.

Sadly, I won't be including Barbara Gordon a.k.a Batgirl in this book, too since unlike Jason's few mentions and one cameo in the series and spin off series respectively. Batgirl never owned her own reference or even a mention, so she is going to be non existent as well and same goes for her father, Officer Gordon.
And also for the fact that the story will get too complicated to explain in simple terms and the plot might not occur with their presence😅.

Only Dick Grayson (as shown in Teen Titans TV series) is going to be the real and only Robin.

The story is going to get more interesting with action pack scenes to mystery to Shipping moments! I will even make more emphasis to each character's personalities and weaknesses.

I an trying my best to make the character be more real to their original personalities as well as the way of talking from the show. So I hope you guys enjoy!😊

The Continuity will start after the movie "Teen Titans: The trouble in Tokyo" and the episode "Things Change" and Teen Titans Go! (2003 comic series).
I will post the 1st Chapter soon!😊