Chapter 5: The Book of Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Once Jenn arrives to Brandon apartment the shaking has gotten stronger, when she walks in he's on the floor with his fist balled up screaming.

"BRANDON, BRANDON CALM DOWN, YOUR OVER POWERING", Jenn says running over to Brandon.

The trembles continue as Brandon screams louder. Jenn looks around then back at Brandon, her eyes start to glow when she fires a powerful lighting bult at him the impact sends off a big gust of wind knocking Jenn into the wall. The trembles stop, Brandon gets up and runs over to Jenn. Jenn is trying to get up.

"You good Jenn", Brandon says helping her up.

"Are you good your the one that shaking Freedland off of the ground", Jenn says finally standing up.

"Yeah my bad", Brandon says.

"What was that all about", Jenn ask.

"I was just blowing off some steam", Brandon ask.

"Blowing off what steam", Jenn says.

"I just been noticing some things, I mean I thought I was feeling this girl I know but she is so wrapped up in her ex she won't even give me a chance, and it's just making me irritated", Brandon says.

"Brandon are you talking about—", Jenn gets cut off by the sound of her phone beeping.

Text Message:
Pod Kid spotted at the Park in East Freeland. Get to Gambi's ASAP.

"You want to ride with me", Brandon says.

"Uhh yeah", Jenn says walking out of the door.

Once they arrived Gambi walks up to them, In the background Khalil rolls his eyes and walks into the other room.

"Good you here this one is for you Brandon, Pod Kid Brian he controls all things plant life, you control all things earth life so it's a perfect matchup, suit up and get going", Gambi says.

Brandon begins walking away when Jenn stops him.

"Hey be careful okay", Jenn says.

"I will", Brandon says.

Brandon runs to get his suit then runs out the escape door.

Jenn looks over and notices Khalil staring at her he walks into the next room and Jenn follows him.

"Hey Khalil wait up", Jenn says.

"What's up J", Khalil says.

"So how are you feeling", Jenn replies.

"I feel amazing, how are you & Mr. Earth feeling" Khalil says snarky.

"I already told you nothing is going on with us can you just believe me, Brandon has helped me and saved my life on numerous occasions that's why I care for him so much I don't want him, believe me", Jenn says.

"Ugh alright I believe you", Khalil says.

On the screen Brandon is running up to Brian who is knocking down trees to block people from leaving the park.

"Hey why are you doing this, come with me and you can - - ", Brandon starts.

Getting cut off by a tree flying towards him. Being a controller of the earth Brandon shatters it into a million pieces.

"Alright then we gonna play this game", Brandon says walking closer to Brian.

Brandon sends off a big gust of wind blowing him back a little. Once back on his feet Brian raises some dirt off the ground and directs it towards Brandon, Brandon does the same so now it's just this big dirt cloud in the middle of both of them. Just then someone kicks Brandon in the back stopping him from using his powers. He turns around swings and notices a man standing there so he tries to blow him back but his powers aren't working.

"What the hell", Brandon says.

"Guys this is Damien he is a power silencer meaning he can stop all use of power we need a meta who can fight hand to hand without powers", Gambi says.

"I can do it", Khalil says.

"I was just about to say that", Gambi says.

Khalil walks out of the escape door and over to help Brandon.

Back at the fight Brandon isn't doing so well he isn't able to fight someone that can stop his powers. Brian holds him down with tree branches as Damien punches him. Just when Brandon is about to get knocked out Khalil kicks Damien off of Brandon.

"You looked like you needed help", Khalil says.

"Thanks", Brandon replies bursting out of the tree limbs.

He sends a big gust of wind towards Brian knocking him into a tree. He And wraps him up with tree limbs then goes to free the civilians.

"Aye Khalil I need help freeing these people", Brandon says.

Khalil still fighting knocks Damien off of his feet and runs over to help free the pedestrians. Once they are done thy look over and see that Damien is gone.

"Damn", Khalil says.

"I'll get Brian", Brandon replies.

"Good", Khalil says walking off.

"Hey thanks for the help, and sorry for how I've been acting towards you", Brandon says

"Yeah no problem I guess I have to apologize sometimes to", Khalil says walking off.

"Well aren't you gonna apologize", Brandon says.

"I said sometimes just not now", Khalil says as he continues to walk off.

Back at Gambi's everyone is packing up to leave.

"Okay Lynn says she's got Brian we'll just have to get Damien later", Gambi says.

Jenn begins to leave when Jeff walks over to her.

"Hey you want a ride home", Jeff says.

"Uh I'm actually gonna spend the night at Anissa's", Jenn replies.

"You didn't run that past me", Jeff says.

"Well I talked to mom and she said that it was okay", Jenn replies.

"Oh really wow, well be safe", Jeff says.

"Yeah I'll try not to over power myself", Jenn says walking out.

Jeff stares for a moment then grabs his coat and walks out the side door.

Question for the viewers should I write these a little longer or shorter let me know!