Objectionable content

Start from the beginning

Mike interrupted her, "Save your tears and apologies, Carrie Anne, for when Mindy and Rick arrive to witness your punishment. Until then, you will remain silent."

Fuck me, I thought. Witness our punishment? I do not like the sound of that.

My cousin gave me a scared look when Mike focused not only his attention but his anger on us.

"And you two," he said, pointing at Julie and I, seething, "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING? HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER LIKE THAT! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH HER AND CERTAINLY NO BUSINESS PUNISHING HER! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHAT POSSIBLY COULD HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR MINDS TO MAKE YOU THINK THIS WAS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM A GOOD IDEA?"

Mike's hands were on his hips, his breathing was laboured, and he was beyond furious. The eerie calm before the storm had passed. We were moving from the eye of the tornado into the full blown gale force winds now. My cousin and I remained silent, knowing nothing we could say would make the situation any better.

"ANSWER ME, FOR CHRISSAKE! I WANT AN EXPLANATION AND I WANT IT NOW, GIRLS!"

"I don't know. What do you want us to say? 'Cause she deserved it? 'Cause it was fun?" my cousin replied with a smidge of attitude.

Mike immediately stripped his belt from his waist and yanked Julie off my bed. He slapped his belt harshly across her bare thighs as he reprimanded her.

"After all these years, you have absolutely no excuse for responding so inappropriately. I don't know is never an acceptable answer and you WILL address me as sir whenever you're receiving my discipline or correction. I didn't appreciate your attitude either."

Mike whipped his belt over her thighs so fiercely, each of us visibly cringed, hearing it slap against her delicate skin. Julie did not pick a good day to wear jogging shorts that barely concealed her buttcheeks.

"Answer me properly now!" Mike commanded.

With tears in her eyes, Julie responded, "We wanted to get back at her for snitching on us for drinking on senior ditch day, sir."

My cousin rubbed her thighs where Mike's belt left its mark. It figures he lets Lisa off with a warning for responding inappropriately and doesn't even admonish Carrie for not saying sir but my cousin gets her butt whipped. I guess she wasn't exaggerating all those times she complained Mike always goes harder on her.

Mike gave her a firm spank with his hand, growling, "Sit down," before roughly seating her on my bed. He looped his belt back around his waist, took a deep breath, and sighed.

"Do you have any idea how I felt having to show this video to Rick? How disgusted and ashamed I was of your despicable behavior? Can any of you fathom how humiliating that was? To have to share that with not only a fellow guardian, but my friend?"

Mike gave us the most heartbreaking look of betrayal.

"He was appalled and shocked by what you did to Mindy. Not half as much as I was mind you, but still thoroughly disgusted." Mike paced restlessly. "So I've decided to let Mindy and Rick not only choose how you're going to be punished, but witness it as well." Looking at his watch, he stated, "They should be here any minute. In addition to graciously accepting whatever discipline they choose, each of you will apologize to Mindy in person and in writing. Am I clear?"

The four of us responded, "Yes sir."

"Stacey and Julie, if you even think for one second about seeking retribution against Mindy again, I will post the video of the severe, humiliating punishment you'll receive from me on every social media site I can find. Do not test me on this. To ensure you don't, you will be receiving a stern reminder from me every night before bed for the next week not to seek revenge. Am I clear, girls?"

My cousin and I exchanged a look indicating we were both internally rolling our eyes at the thought of getting bedtime spankings for a week. Mike cleared his throat loudly as he grew impatient waiting for our response.

Julie nodded and I said, "Yeah."

"GIRLS!" Mike spoke volumes with just that one word.

My cousin and I quickly amended our replies with a resounding, "Yes sir."

"The two of you are coming with me to the airport to pick up Shane tonight so you can inform him of your unconscionable behavior."

Before Mike could further chastise us, there was a knock on the door, signaling Rick's and Mindy's arrival. We each apologized to Mindy and I deleted the video from my phone. Mike then promptly took my phone and crushed it under his shoe.

"Get the dustpan and broom, Stacey, and clean this up."

After cleaning it up, Mike grabbed my arm and harshly whispered in my ear, "I'll be punishing you tomorrow for having that phone."

I gulped, knowing very well how that conversation will go.

Mindy was too embarrassed to say what punishments she chose for us in front of Mike so she had Rick do it for her.

Carrie and Lisa each had to write, I will never set up anyone again to help my sisters seek revenge, two hundred times. Lisa also had her phone taken away for an extra week since she was in the woods with us.

Julie was to receive a bare bottom, over the knee spanking from Mike for three solid minutes.

Now it was time for Rick to announce my penance.

"Stacey, Mindy wants Dr. Curtis to punish you."