After a refreshing shower, I wore a sexy night gown, it was very short with lace embroidered around my bare chest. light blue and white in color.

Don't ask me why I put on something sexy, I wanted to kill boredom. I brought out my phone and played duduke by simi and did the duduke challenge in front of the dresser. Staring at my silly self.

I guess the audience was me. I also danced to other hip hop songs before I slumped on the bed and drifted off.

~°~

I woke up the following morning to a calm weather. Thank God the sun was not streaming in today but I still wanted to sleep more.

You know that feeling when you want to sleep more but the sleep is not forthcoming? That's exactly what I feel right now. I groaned out of frustration and pulled off the duvet.

A properly built masculine figure was standing in front of the mirror on the other side of the room with bare chest and sweat pants.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands so I could see properly maybe I was hallucinating but the figure was still standing there. I couldn't make out  what he was doing because his back was facing me.

"Aahhh" that was my voice. I immediately covered my mouth with my left hand and used the other to raise the duvet up to check myself if I was raped or felt any sore but I didn't detect anything.

He must be a rapist I thought to myself. Jordan would kill me for being careless. How can another man have sex with me when he hasn't.

I jumped from the bed and ran to the other end of the room, close the door leading to the closet.

The figure turned to face me, now revealing his bare chest and abs. gosh he is hot. I slapped myself mentally for checking an intruder out when I am supposed to look for a way out.

My gaze was down while I shivered there in my spot. I wanted to runaway or look for an object to defend myself but my legs felt numb.

I didn't even realize that he was now in front of me creating no space between us, gosh April this is your end. I just shut my eyes waiting for the worst to happen.

"Like what you see?" came a familiar voice. His voice was a husky rasp, low and deep. I snapped my head up to stare at those familiar hazel eyes that made me loose reasoning. A smirk was playing on his lips, he enjoyed the effect he was having on me.

I became calm, at least it's not an intruder or a rapists, crazy April pheew.!!

"Good mor... ni.. ng" I stammered, that was the only statement I could think of right now because the proximity between us was not helping me.

It was also awkward because we've never had a conversation before. He placed his right hand on the wall behind me completely trapping me.

All this while I fixed my gaze down. I couldn't stare him right in the eye. Why is he making me feel this way? Geez!! I can't even think anymore. My heart beat sped up erratically causing the hair on my skin to stand out.

He used his hand to push back the strands of hair on my face and this sent shivers down my spine, I was completely vulnerable at this point.

"You look more beautiful in the morning" came his raspy voice, I found it sexy. He winked and entered the closet and I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Did he just call me pretty? Well he did. I turned red, I was completely blushing. I face palmed myself.

When did he even arrive Lagos?  Obviously in the night or early this morning. That means we slept on the same bed. 'April get dirty thoughts out of your head' just shut it, stupid subconscious. I felt a feeling of excitement gushing through my veins because of Jordan's arrival as I entered the bathroom to do my business.

I washed my hair with my strawberry milkshake shampoo and dried it with a towel when I was done.

I didn't feel like using the hand dryer today so I left my wet hair lying across my shoulders. I wrapped myself with another towel and entered the closet.

Jordan was already dressed up in his Black Armani suit. He was looking dangerously handsome and was scrolling through his phone as usual with focused attention.

"You know staring is wrong, right?" Jeez I didn't realize I had been standing by the door checking him out. I thought he didn't see me come in, with Jordan nothing is sure.

the floor should just swallow me because I felt his heated gaze on me as I walked to my side of the closet.

I smacked my head when I was out of his sight. I pulled out a strapless short jumpsuit and left my wet hair lying below my shoulders.

He was gone when I walked out of the closet, he must be in the dinning so I left the room.

I kept stabbing the fried plantain and eggs on my plates as i stared into space. I had lost my appetite, maybe later I will make something for myself.

Jordan kept scrolling and typing on his phone while eating like nothing else mattered. I rolled my eyes and sucked in my breath.
'No table manners' I muttered to my self.
I felt happy that we talked today tho.  officially our first conversation.

I chuckled inwardly at the insane thought. Couples having their first and awkward conversation after their wedding.

"Are you not hungry? And why are you just grinning to yourself." Jordan's raspy voice snapped me out of my reverie. I didn't realize I was smiling sheepishly. April second fuck up.

I suddenly felt conscious around him.  I don't want this feeling to be true.

"Hmmm" I cleared my throat "Nothing" I stabbed a piece of plantain and fried egg to chew but my mouth was dry so I gulped a little water maybe this will help.

"Jordan can we talk? " I really needed to know my stand. This issue has been bottling up . I didn't even expect him to be back this early but since he's here, I guess I'll just spill it.

"We would talk when am back" he deadpanned and gulped down the liquid in his glass. He picked his phone and stood up.

I just nodded and chewed the egg in my mouth. What would I say?

"Be of good behavior till I'm back and don't try anything funny " he blurted out and left the dinning. Soon he drove out of the mansion.

I just kept nodding like an agama lizard.
"Hmmm, my life. I am going to stay alone for a whole f*cking day"

*********************************

End of chapter four

Jordan paid a surprise visit and they finally get to talk ✨.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

A/N: Vote ✅, comment and share.

xoxo💞