Honesty

KAER MORHEN - Kaedwen

They were laying in the bed, it was already morning. Geralt was staring at her beautiful face. He wake up early and he couldn't sleep anymore. He smiled at her, she was sleeping so peacefuly. He then softly caressed her face. After couple of seconds she opened her eyes.
"Hi.." he smiled at her, he was still caressing her face. He knew that she could send him to the hell because he woke her but he didn't care about it. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to touch her for the rest of his life.
"Hi.." she purred. He was bit surprised that she wasn't angry. She hated when he has woken her.
"Yesterday.. it was amazing.. I don't really remember when it was so good.."
"We were starving for each other.. that's why it was so amazing." Geralt said with laughing.
"You were starving.. you destroyed my dress.." she raised her eyebrow and she laughed.
"Only me? And who was moaning on my every touch? Not to mention when I.." she interrupted him.
"Alright.. we don't have to go into details.." she laughed. "We both wanted and needed it so much.."
He leaned closer to her and he kissed on her lips.
"What was that for?" she smiled at him when he pulled away.
"Can't I kiss you whenever I want?" Geralt was teasing her. She snuggled closer to him and she put her head on his chest.
"You have to.. but don't do it when I wear my red lipstick please." she giggled. He kissed her forehead. He then embraced her. He loved that moments when they were laying in each others arms, then everything around him stopped for a while and nothing else mattered. Just her.

They were laying in the bed without words couple of minutes when Geralt interrupted the quiet. He was thinking.
"Do you think I'm monster? I mean.. many people call me mutant or.. they tell me I don't have any emotions.." Geralt said thoughtfully but also with sadness. He hated when people were doing it, judging him without knowing anything about him.
"Geralt.. I've told you that I hate it when you call yourself like this." Yennefer said angrily. She hated that he had still doubts about himself.
"You didn't answer on my question.." he looked at her. He wanted to know it. She pulled away from him and she looked at him confused.
"What is this all really about?" she was worried about him.
"I just want to know it.. tell me.. please." Geralt looked straight into her eyes.
She sighed.
"I think.. we all have monsters inside us but most people manage to keep theirs hidden.." she caressed his face. "But you're not a monster, you were never like this.. you only thought you were because so many people keep saying this to you.." she smiled at him. "And you know what I feel to you.. I love you, not only because you're really handsome guy but because you're the most caring person I've ever met." Yennefer kissed his cheek. He smiled at her. These words meant so much for him.
"I love you too Yen.. You've brought the best of me, the part of me I've never seen. I found a reason for me to change who I used to be. I found the reason to start over and the reason is you.." Geralt said kindly. She smiled at him and snuggled closer to him. She put her head on his chest again. She loved to be in his strong arms. She felt so safe when she was with him.

"What's happend to us?" Geralt wondered.
"What kind of question is that?" she raised her eyebrow.
"I mean.. We've never spoken in this way.. we've never been so honest to each other.." he looked at her. He was really happy that their relationship had ripe. He didn't want to admit it but he thought that their separation helped them to become stronger. To became better persons.
"I think we finally understood that we need ourselves and we can't live without each other." Yennefer explained. He caressed her back with his hand. Then he slowly leaned over her and he softly pushed her to the bed. He couldn't resist her. He started kissing her on her lips, she pulled him closer to her. But someone interrupted them.
"Geralt! You promised me you will train with me!" Ciri shouted while she was knocking on the door. Geralt stopped with kissing and he sighed.
"Our child is waiting on you.." Yennefer started laughing.
"She really knows when is the best time to come.." he laughed and shaked his head.
"Geralt! Do you hear me!?" Ciri started knocking on the door more.
"I'm coming!" he shouted towards the door. He then looked at her.
"Go.. we'll continue later.." Yennefer laughed.
"I hope so.." he kissed her lips and then he stood up. He started dressing up his pants, he was only wearing a boxers. Then he grabbed the shirt from the chair. Yennefer was watching his every move. She adored him and his amazing body.
"See you." Geralt looked at her and then he left from the room.

Yennefer came to the courtyard after two hours. She wanted to check them. She sat down on the big wood on the ground and she started staring on them. She saw Geralt how he was explaining something to Ciri. She was looking at him with excitement but also with big respect. Then they started fighting with swords. They were laughing and enjoying time being together. Ciri was really fast and skilled. Yennefer smiled. She would never imagine that she would see Geralt in this way. That he would become a father, not to mention that he was really good father. She saw on his face how he loved Ciri. She also saw on Ciri's face how she adore him and this was filling her heart with joy.

"They are really like father and daughter.." Vesemir interrupted her from her thoughts.
"Yeah.. they are.." she smiled.
"Can I sit down?" Vesemir asked her kindly.
"Of course sit down." Yennefer looked at him.
"How are you?" Vesemir smiled at her.
"I've never felt better than I'm feeling now.." she said honestly. She then looked at them and smiled. She was really grateful to have them.
"I can see.. you're more happier and I also know the reason why."
"I have everything what I've ever wish for.." she smiled.
"I'm happy that you're together again.. It was horrible to see Geralt in that way, he was totally broken." he laughed a bit.
"I know that I hurt him.." Yennefer lowered her eyes.
"Darling, loving can hurt but love can also heal and mend our souls.. and sometimes it is the only thing that makes us feel alive. But everybody do mistakes, you, Geralt, me, everyone.. nobody is perfect and no one ever will be. Geralt just very cares about others. He always wants to help everyone but sometimes he can do bad decisions too. He provoked you to say those things to him and to leave him even if he just wanted to help you.." Vesemir told her honestly.
"I thought it was the right thing to do at that moment, to leave him but it didn't feel right at all.." she looked at him.
"That's because you love him and your heart didn't want to leave him even if your mind was telling you otherwise." Vesemir caressed her hand.
"These memories on that day will haunt me forever.." Yennefer sighed.
"You should forget on the past my dear.. it's over. The past is only in your head but the future is in your hands now. Look at them. They are your future, Geralt and Ciri.. and they both need you. I know how it feels being by yourself in the dark .. we all need someone to stay with us." Vesemir told her kindly. She looked at him, the tears started rolling down from her eyes.
"Thank you.. thank you for your support.." Yennefer squeezed his hand.
"Always Yennefer." he smiled at her. He was surprised that she showed her emotions to him. When her confident look disappeared from her face, she was just a pure woman with emotions.
Vesemir then raised his eyes and he spotted Geralt and Ciri going towards them.

"Uncle Vesemir! Did you see how I hit Geralt?!" Ciri told him with excitement and she came closer to him.
"Yes, I saw.. you are really handy." Vesemir laughed and he petted her hair. Geralt looked at her Yennefer, he saw the tears in her eyes and he started worrying about her. She stood up and she came towards him. When she was close enough to him, she hugged him.
"What happened?" he looked at her uneasily.
"Nothing.. we just told ourselves some honest words.. and I realized that I love you even more now." she raised her eyes on him and she smiled. He was surprised.
"Hmm.. papa Vesemir knows how to speak into soul.." Geralt laughed and then he kissed her forehead.
"Yes, he does." Yennefer smiled and caressed his face with hand. Then she looked at her. "Ciri.. go prepare, our training starts for ten minutes." Yennefer commanded her.
"Can't we train tomorrow? Please.." Ciri looked at her with puppy's eyes. Yennefer raised her eyebrow at her.
"Alright.. I will go prepare.." Ciri smirked and she started leaving.
"I will never understand how are you doing it that she always listens to you."
"You always listen to me too." she said teasingly.
"I do.. because I know it's better to say yes than refuse you." Geralt laughed.
"I've teach you well.." Yennefer smiled under her nose and kissed him on his lips.

THE END: Chapter 30