Meetings

OXENFURT - Redania

"Do you think she will come?" Sabrina Glevissig asked them.
"She? You so funny Sabrina.. she's never cared about the Councils, why would she now.." Fringilla said with laughing.
The sorceresses were waiting on the others members in the big room with one large round table. Philippa Eilhart was already sitting to the table but she didn't care about their conversation at all.
"She isn't so terrible as you think she is." Triss Merigold said strictly. Sabrina rather didn't answered.
"Triss.. we know she's your lovely friend but you don't have to say bullshits. She is living devil on this Continet.." Fringilla said arrogantly.
"Now I see why Nilfgaard really chose you. They just couldn't find a greater bitch for them." Triss faked her smile.
"At least I'm able to control my kings.." Fringilla smiled sarcastically.
"Piss off Fringilla." Triss smirked. Fringilla was ready to say something else, but she was interrupted.
"Enough! You can solve your issues after the Council." Tissaia de Vries raised her voice when she entered into the room with two others mages.
"What were you saying?" Triss looked ironicli at Fringilla then she turned to the mages. Fringilla rolled her eyes.
"Yennefer!" Triss called at her and went to meet with her. Tissaia and Istredd sat down to the table.
"I can't believe you're here." Triss told her while she was hugging her.
"Me neither.." Yennefer said sarcastically.
"How did you..?" she interrupted Triss.
"We'll talk later, come, I want to have it over me as soon as possible." both of them went to the table.

When everyone was ready, the Council started.
"You all belong to the Brotherhood of Sorcerersses. Your responsibility is to partic on these Councils and not ignoring them.." she looked at Yennefer, but she didn't answered at this comment. Tissaia then continued.
"The Brotherhood has called Councils on the whole Continent because we are losing our positions. The Kings have started rule by themselfs and they don't listen to our advices anymore. We'll need to have them under our control again ." Tissaia said calmly. In the room was quiet.
"Nilfgaard and Redania are our biggest problems. Fringilla and Phillippa, now please tell everyone what is happening there." Tissaia told them.
"Nilfgaard will attack the Northern Kingdoms. The Emperor Emhyr don't say it loud yet, but I know he is planning this attack. He wants to hava the whole Continent under his rule. In a few years the big war will happen if nobody convince him to not attack. His army need more time to train new recruits but after that, he will be ready and I'm sure the dark times will come." Fringilla said without emotions.

"Philippa you can continue now." Tissaia looked at her.
"The king Radovid wants to attack Temeria because the king Foltest doesn't want to agree with his economical system. Foltest thinks it's bullshit. He doesn't say that word, but I don't wanna talk about this whole day, so I said the short version. Dijkstra, Triss and I wanted to convince Radovid but he doesn't listen to our advices same as Foltest." Phillipa said honestly and then she drank wine from her glass.
"So as you all see, the situation on our Continent isn't very good. This is why I called you all here, the Brotherhood needs your help." Tissaia sighed. "Your task will be stop all possible future wars in the next few years. I don't know how you'll convince your kings, but you cannot fail. If we'll have war with Nilfgaard, the world we know now won't be the same anymore. Also war between Redania and Temeria would big problem for trade." Tissaia was waiting for someone to say something but nobody answered, then she continued.
"Sabrina, you will join Triss, you'll help her with king Foltest. Istredd you will join Philippa. Task for all of you three is to stop the beginning war between Redania and Temeria." Tissaia looked at everyone and they all agreed. Then she looked into the purple eyes.

 Then she looked into the purple eyes