Yennefer was standing on the walls and she was staring at the mountains. Ciri's words really hurt her. She was right, she wasn't her mother and she shouldn't have tell her what to do. She really thought that with Ciri she would feel like a real mother but it seemed she was wrong. She then spotted Geralt how he was coming towards her. When he was close enough to her, he hugged her without any words. He knew that she needed it. The hug always calmed her down. She snuggled closer to him.
"Lambert started training with her.. only with the wooden sword. She won't use the real sword until she won't be ready for it." Geralt told her calmly.
"I didn't ask you to tell me this.." Yennefer said without emotions.
"I know.. but you wanted to know it. I know you too well Yen." he kissed her forehead. She sighed.
"I didn't expect it from her.." Yennefer raised her eyes on him and she slowly pulled away from him.
"She is growing, her moods are changing quickly. This is a new space for her, new people. She is really confused. She just doesn't know what to do.." Geralt explained.
"I know.. but still, these words hurt.." Yennefer lowered her head.
"You just wanted the best for her and she will understand it for a while." Geralt caressed her face. She looked at him and she sighed.
"You know.. I've never wanted to need someone. Yeah, I wanted to play tough.. I thought that I could do all just my own. I was trying but I kept falling down. Just when I thought I was destined to end up all alone, you showed me there's more to this life. Now, I know I can handle everything because when the darkness come, you'll always be there with me and I .. I love you Geralt.." Yennefer looked into his eyes and she was trying to smile. Geralt raised his eyebrow, he was really surprised. He didn't see it coming.
"I thought you will never say it to me.." Geralt said proudly. He couldn't be more happier. From her mouth these words sounded perfectly.
"My love is hard to deserve.." she laughed. "But never forget you deserve everything witcher. All the love in the world.." she smiled at him kindly and caressed his face. He then looked at her longingly and kissed her on her lips.
"I love you too." he hugged her tightly.
They were staying in embrace for a while when Geralt interrupted the quiet between them.
"I should go to check her." Geralt smiled.
"I will be in our room." she caressed his hand and then she started leaving. Geralt smiled at her. This woman was his biggest weaknesses and he couldn't do nothing with that.

He came to the courtyard and he stood up next to Vesemir.
"How is she doing?" Geralt started watching how was Ciri fighting with Lambert.
"I have to admit that she is really fast but she doesn't have any muscles.. we should work on that." Vesemir stated.
"I've tried fight with her, her fighting techniqe is really impressive.. I think if she would train hard.. she can become really good fighter." Geralt said proudly.
"I agree.. this little girl has a big potiencial." Vesemir smiled.
Ciri and Lambert eneded with training and they started going towards them.
"Geralt I hit Lambert!" Ciri told him with excitement.
"Good, I hope you gave him strong blow." Geralt laughed.
"I let her to hit me.. and in that moment I hit her back because she was celebrating too long." Lambert said with laughing.
"Tomorrow we'll start the theoretic lesson too." Vesemir looked at her.
"Noo... it will be boring." Ciri frowned.
"Every witcher has gone through these lessons, you have to learn important things." Vesemir told her calmly.
"Don't worry Vesemir she will.. I will take care of it." Geralt laughed. "Come Ciri, someone is waiting on you.." Geralt raised her eyebrow on her. Ciri nodded.
"See you soon." Geralt told them and then he left with Ciri.

Yennefer was standing on the balcony when she heard sound of closing door. She thought it was Geralt but she heard only the small steps, she knew exactly who it was.
"Yennefer?" Ciri said with tiny voice.
"Yes?" Yennefer answered without emotions. She was still hurt.
"I came to apologize to you.." Ciri lowered her head. Yennefer narrowed her eyes but she didn't turned to her.
"I'm sorry.. I know you were just worried about me.. and I know you want the best for me." Ciri said sadly. Yennefer sighed.
"Yes, I want the best for you.. and if you want to learn magic, you have to be in the good condition." Yennefer turned to her, she raised her voice a bit. Ciri looked at her, she hesitated for a moment but then she hugged Yennefer. Yennefer stiffened, she didn't expect her reaction like this.
"I know. You can tell me what to do whenever you want and I will listen to you. If I want to be a good sorceress one day, I should listen to advices from the best one." Ciri raised her eyes on her. Ciri's words surprised her. She looked at her.
"But do not contradict to me again.. Do you understand?" Yennefer warned her. She smiled at her.
"I won't.." Ciri smiled and she snuggled closer to her. Yennefer petted her hair.
"Go wash yourself.. you're sweaty after the fight." Yennefer said kindly.
"So.. can I continue in the training then?" Ciri asked her with respect.
"Yes.. but you must be careful. If something happens, you will immediately end up with the swords." Yennefer stated.
"Don't worry, I will be careful!" Ciri said with excitement. She smiled at Yennefer and then she started running away.
"Slowly!" Yennefer shouted at her and laughed.

She then returned to the room and she was surprised because Geralt was standing in middle of the room and he was smiling at her.
"This was your work?" Yennefer raised her eyebrow. She came closer to him.
"I told her some words.." Geralt smiled at her.
"Good, we should tell her what to do and what not.. she has to learn it while she is growing."
"I think you have already started with it.." Geralt was teasing her.
"And you should also continue in it.." she laughed and she put her hands around his neck. Geralt looked into her eyes then he grabbed her and he softly pressed her to the wall.
"What are you doing?" she gave him confused look.
"Something what I wanted to do since I saw you on that hill.." he whispered to her and he started slowly kissing her on her face, neck, shoulders. She looked at him surprised but she started enjoying his touches.
"Geralt..I.." He silenced her with the kiss and then looked into hers eyes.
"I love you.." he caressed her face.
She smiled at him. "Then show me how.."
Geralt made a cheeky smile and kissed her passionately.
He accepted her challenge.

THE END: Chapter 29