I let my eyes wander all over her face in disbelief at the fact that she might be turned on. God, she was driving me insane with her actions. Her cheek bones were flushed red and that's when I knew for sure she was definitely feeling something.

"O-okay." she mumbled.

When I was about to say something about her being so irresistible her fucking phone rang. The name I seen just made me all the more irritated. It was Nathan, of course it was it just had to be. My hand slipped from her jaw rather roughly as I turned away in anger. A slight whimper came from her when I did and I instantly felt bad.

But, as I turned around to check on her she had already picked up her phone to answer it.

"Hello." she greeted and I heard him greet her back just as nicely.

'Are you almost done with work I could drive you home?'

His question made me even more annoyed. Sure it was nice of him and I respected it but, not when I knew he obviously liked her. Her eyes had met mine momentarily and I was practically yelling at her to say no with my eyes. I knew she could see how much I was irritated by the whole thing.

"Um." she started and I shook my head narrowing my eyes challengingly at her.

'Belle?'

"Thank you but, I think Liam was just going to drive me." she answered, all while maintaining eye contact with me which completely satisfied me knowing she obeyed my command.

'Alright, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the event.'

After she ended the call I so badly wanted to kiss her, never in my life had I had the urge to kiss someone as bad as I do with her. And the fact that I couldn't was such an earth shattering feeling. I turned around trying to contain myself by getting my jacket and keys before turning around to meet her. I walked past her and allowed her to go out of the door first.

We made our way down to the parking garage in silence. I opened the door for her and I silently bit my lip when her body brushed against mine. I shut my eyes, inhaling her lovely scent that wafted into my nose. My hand shut the door quickly as I made my way around the hood of my black Porsche. After I got in, I started up the car and the radio turned on to play a soft song.

The drive was quiet otherwise and I felt her glance at me every now and then. Her gaze felt hot on my face but, every time I would even try to turn to look at her she would shift away. It made me smirk to myself at how much she was always looking at me like it was her first time seeing me.

"Why don't you like Nathan?" her sudden question was out of the blue making me look at her with a frown on my lips.

"Who says I don't?" I questioned back at her to see her shrug her shoulders which infuriated me.

Tons of little things she does like that would have her ass bright red if she were mine. From just how much I'd punish her. Which made me tighten my grip on the steering wheel from the thought. If she were mine I wouldn't even be driving if she was. I'd be parked and taking her in the backseat by now.

"Actions speak louder than words." she replied, looking out of the window when I glanced at her.

It's not that I didn't like Nathan it was the fact that he had taken a liking to Belle as did I. Which didn't settle right with me because, then she could possibly see all the reasons how he's better for her than I am. Especially since my lifestyle wasn't the most normal and vanilla. As we arrived at her house I turned to look at her to see her already staring at me.

"I'll be by tomorrow night at eight o clock to pick you up, okay?" I told her, noticing how my tone went strict like it always did with her.

If she nodded I swear I'd bend her over my knee right now, "Okay." she replied softly, about to get out of the car before she turned back to me for a split second, "Goodnight." she whispered.

For some reason it made me feel nice, "Goodnight Belle, be ready by eight." I repeated.

She smiled at me before getting out of the car fully and I watched her walk all the way up the porch steps. I wanted to make sure she went inside before I actually drove off. Now that I was alone with my thoughts I tried to think of the event tomorrow. I was hoping everything went great because, it meant a lot to me. I also couldn't stop myself from imagining what Belle would wear.

She'd probably look beautiful as she always did.

________________________________

Hey everyone how are you all doing, hope your staying safe and well. Here was another chapter all in Liam's pov. I hope you enjoyed reading his very provocative thoughts about Belle. And I hope you liked this chapter in general!

Do you like Liam's pov?

How do you feel about the book?

Favorite character?

________________________________