Chapter 29

~~~~~

FINALLY AN UPDATE !!

Remember to vote and comment! And please read the little note at the bottom courtesy of the co-writer ;)

vote for new chapter next next Saturday is 60 ⭐️

~Sydd~

I sit in the bed holding my sleeping kids, and watching tv

Is it bad that I high-key miss him but I don't want to miss him, if you know what I'm trying to say?

I really went from sleeping around, and being an assassin, to being basically a stay at home mom, who is overly obedient to an Italian mafia man

I don't like the way that sounds

Shaking my head I sigh thinking maybe I just worded it wrong but of course....I didn't

Maybe I should make some changes?

I hum at the thought before realizing I'm deadass having  whole conversation with myself.

It's a much needed one though.

I find myself nodding at that thought, about to continue talking to myself, only to hear ruffling, in the hallway, making me sit up straight.

What the hell??

I find myself in alert mode as I hear a small crash from downstairs.

That's not Toni because he left like 30 minutes ago and said he wasn't going to be back tonight

"Fuck fuck fuck " i mumble slowly getting off the bed careful to not make a sound as I grab the girls, who stay sleeping quietly.

Thank god.

Quickly I creep to the closet, putting them on the floor, and covering their ears with earmuffs that Toni has in his closet from when he practices at the gun range.

As I make sure the muffs are on right I hear multiple sets of foot steps walking down the hall making me quicken my actions, closing the closet door and getting his knifes from under the bed.

As I do though, it's as if I feel my my whole being switch. My body becomes tense as my mind becomes more focused on the task at hand.

Getting rid of these intruders by any means necessary

I stand behind the main door, breathing quietly as the door knob slowly twists open, revealing a group of masculine figures.

There's a feminine one in the background??

I let them enter without knowing my presence, before going all in.

~Tonis mother~