chapter 11

~~~~~
Sorry for the late update

How has yalls break been and merry early Christmas

Remember to vote and comment❤
~~~~~

~Sydd~

I joke around with Mikey before val storms out of Antonio's office

I joke around with Mikey before val storms out of Antonio's office. All of us watch as he storms outside brushing past leo who's coming back inside.

I peek at Tanisha seeing her look concerned. Before she can catch me watching her reaction, the office door slams open again and out comes a fuming Antonio.

"watch them we'll be back shortly tomorrow" he states as I stare at him. My eyes must linger too long because we make eye contact to which he licks his lips and his eyes flicker between me and Mikey now specifically him holding neveah and her playing with his chains.

His blue eyes flicker back to mine as he ruffles his hair breaking our intense eye contact. I let out a breath I hadn't even known I was holding.

"Got it" leo says before Antonio leaves closing the door with more force then necessary. I hear mia look at the front door concerned.

"da" she mumbles putting out her arms pouting. I sigh picking her up and bouncing her up and down.

"Ou te le iloa pe o le a le mea e faaletonu ia te ia pepe, ae o le a lelei (I don't know what's wrong with him baby, but he'll be fine) " I say in my native tongue glancing at Mikey who's holding neveah who looks equally as worried as her sister. I know my babies understand but it looks like Mikey does too.

"i can help you get them situated" he says breaking eye contact and I nod thanking him.

He carries neveah as we walk upstairs. We stay in silence before he breaks it.

"I heard what you said to mia" he says confirming my suspicions to him understanding me. Looking at him I nod making a popping skins with my lips.

"your Samoan " I ask and he puts his hand out in a kind of manner.

"my godmother taught me so we could make fun of people together" he says and I laugh a little as we approach the girls room.

"my grandma made my mom teach us" I reply and he nods as I walk into the girls room looking around in awe, not having the chance to actually admire this master piece earlier due to val and Tamara rushing me.