Chapter 25

~~~~~

~Sydd~

Waking up groggy and disoriented I grunt seeing a bright light as someone stands over me.

"W-what did you do" I speak sounding like I haven't drunken water in 2 years.

Why am I dehydrated??

"Took extra precaution. We moved you to a different location because Damian's men were too close for comfort" I hear Nadia speak making me shake my head.

"Why is he doing this Nadia why are y'all doing this" I ask making her sigh as she shakes her head simply handing me an unopened water and sitting next to me on what I now recognize as a couch.

Wait where am I??

"He feels as if you've disrespected him by wanting to leave, plus sydd your basically like his daughter and he's hurt" she speaks making me shake my head.

"The fact is though that I'm not his kid, and he's going to have to get over it" I speak making her sigh, as I look over at her, seeing something cross her eyes.

" he knows that for a fact now, and he's going to make his point even further tonight by trying to pimp you out for some big shot" she speaks making me cock my head about to speak before the person of the hour steps in without knocking.

"Your 8:50 call, you have 5 minutes to talk, whenever he picks up, make it snappy we still need to get you dressed" he speaks handing me a burner phone that I take ever so gently, side eyeing him.

Opening the phone I immediately see just Antonio's contact in there making me look up at him only to feel a gun pressed against my back making me gasp.

"Call him and say exactly what I say" Fatima speaks making me look behind my old father figure to see Nadia mumbling an apology as they hold her with her arms behind her back.

"Or else your cousin who happened to betray us today gets shot.....just like your brother did by those pigs" Fatima's father continues making me clench my jaw as Nadia shakes her head at me.

She betrayed them for me

"It's fine syd-"

"SHUT UP" the guard yells slapping her down making me close my eyes not wanting to look at him.

"What happened to treating the women nicely"I ask trying to stay calm hearing him chuckle as he opens the phone for me.

"My newer boss said I needed to be a little harsher on the 'help' " he asks making my eyebrows furrow, looking at him.

"Newer boss " I ask making him hum, simply watching me as he hits call.

"He told me not to hurt you... because he wants to introduce himself personally, yet he said nothing about not hurting the people you love, so I suggest you hurry up and put the phone to your ear before I put 5 shots in her brain" he speaks and I feel Fatima falter as she senses the seriousness radiating off of him.

This wasn't part of their original plan was it??

" you betrayed the Mexican mafia for someone else" I ask making him raise an eyebrow shooting her leg, purposefully missing any major major tendons.

"Do I need to answer that or are you finally going to answer the fucking phone" he asks growing impatient making me frown hitting call on the phone.

He's gone mad

He's never been this reckless

I would've continued to think more had I not heard the line pick up.