shot 4~ drikshit first face off!!!

Next day drihsti with her family reaches the venue...it was first round of india super cook...who wins here will get direct entry to india super cook contest..

Otherside divya calls someone..

Divya- I cam where are you ididot..

Sudeenly someone comes and pulls her with him..to a corner and it is revelaed to be ajay...

Divya- hey...idiot...

Ajay- oh my darling...

They flirt with each other..

Ajay- I liked you at first site that day

Ajay- I liked you at first site that day...but I didn't know my alliance was going to be with your cousin drihsti..

Divya- yes go and marry her..cause she is good for you..you will not be able to take my expenses..

She leaves showing attitude.

Otherside...

Drihsti was roaming around..suddenly she slips and falls down..she gets hit on a big poster...and falls on it....

Her duppata falls on the man's face in poster...she removes her duppata and looks on...it was rakshit shergill who was judge here...

Ojas chachi comes and lifts her..

Ojas- are you allright drishti...see you have to win today...

Drishti- cool down chachi chill..

Suddenly a car stops....media rushes towards entrance..to capture ..

Two men comes out of car..

Some people starts gossiping...

Person1- rakshit shergill is here....he doesn't comes to places like here...today ne is here strange..

Person2- he is here for publicity only for his india super cook contest...he had opened so many chains of hotel thoughout india..

Girl- yes and he is most wanted bachelor of india...

Media starts capturing the news..

Rakshit with his mate rajiv comes in...

Rakshit- listen I am not going to taste any of the food here...give any excuse ..you know I am here just because you said..

Rajiv- chill rakshit...

Rakshit- shut up..i just hate these middle class people...

Drihsti comes there..and tries to see.but suddenly she feels dizzy and falls down...rakshit sees her...but ignores and moves on...

Lady- see the girl fainted.

Rakshit turns...and sees drihsti...

Romi comes to drishti...