shot 1

I guys so many of you angreed thank you for supporting..here drikshit love story will be in zkm version so Iwill not be able to write evry small parts I hope you understand..ihope you will love this love saga..of drikshit...

Story starts...

It was early morning...sun didn't rise yet...morning alarm breaks it was 4 am..

A girl wakes up with a bright smiles..she looks at alarm..and switches it off she smiles..

She takes out her clothes and takes bath

She takes out her clothes and takes bath..she stands infront of mirror..and looks at her smilingly...she is revealed to be our drihsti...

She takes out matching earring and wears it

She takes out matching earring and wears it..she smiles..

She sees her cousin sister divya still sleeping..

She goes to kitchen...and starts cutting veggies..she prepares...various ithem....

She wipes her sweat..and looks out of window and smiles...

She comes at terrace..and sees sun rise..she clicks pics...and smiles..

She immediately posted it to her facebook account made with her mothers; name vidya Sharma

Drihsti- mom good morning..dad good morning...

She looks at sky and passes a flying kiss towards sky..

Morning breaks out it was 9 am..

Everyone in house gets up...and gathers at food table..