A Pokemon Setup Date: Serena and Shauna!!

3rd Person POV

Today was another setup date for Jackson made by the PokeGirls and this time they told him who it would be and it was some Friends Serena and Shuna! He first met the two at a Pokemon Pagent when they are all eleven where he participated with his Pikachu, Charizard, and Sceptile and won!! They had a battle soon after and met up many more times after to battle and just hang out!! He hasn't seen the two for a while and wondered how they looked but he will find out soon!

He sat on a bench in a Flower Park where you can find Combee, Nincada's, and Munchlax roaming around when he Heard two Voices!!

???/ ???2 : "Hi Jackson!!!"

He looked over and was shocked!! They Looked even more beautiful than before!!

The Differences were that Serena cut her hair short which really seems to fit her, She had gotten taller Her breast size went up from a Measly A-Cup to a pair of Big Double-D's that were straining her Clothes as wich she was clearly embarrassed ab...

The Differences were that Serena cut her hair short which really seems to fit her, She had gotten taller Her breast size went up from a Measly A-Cup to a pair of Big Double-D's that were straining her Clothes as wich she was clearly embarrassed about, and the differences for Shauna she was taller but other than that she looked the same she was even surprising just as flatchested as before reminding him of RainbowDash a little too much!!

Jackson: "Hey Girls!!"

They ran up to each other and Hugged him even with Serena's overly sized chest pressing against his causing him and Serena to blush and Shauna being a bit jealous!

Shauna: "So How are you doing Jackson?!"

Jackson: "Great!! How are you two!?"

Serena/Shauna: "Great!!!"

Jackson: "Great so I guess we can go on our date then!!"

They then went to a popular restaurant in the area that serves Coffee with Grassfed Moomoo Milk and sweet Combo honey and so they each had a cup while each having their own thing, Jackson having Tofu fish sandwich (This world is mostly vegan), Serena was having a Salad, and Shauna having a Slice of Chocolate Cake!!

After that, they decided to a double battle and so it began!!

Serena/Shauna: Go Sylveon!!/ Ivysaur!!"

Jackson: "Got Sceptile and Pikachu!!"

They Pokemon landed on the grass and then Jackson made the first move!!

Jackson: "Pikachu use Fakeout and Sceptile use Leaf Blade!!"

Pikachu made Slyveon Flinch and Sceptile created two blades from his wrists and attacked Ivysaur!!

Shauna: "Ivysaur use Vine Whip!!"

Ivysaur tried wrapping his vines around Sceptile but he simply cut through it and landed the cut on the Dinosaur (I guess he is...) and provides plenty of damage!!

Serena: "Sylveon uses fairy wind!!"

Shauna: "Ivysaur use razor leaf!!

They both fired their attacks all in one big attack and then Jackson's pokemon did the same!!

Jackson: "Pikachu and Sceptile use Lighting Bolt and Dragon Pulse!!"

They then fired their attacks and it all blew up in a massive explosion as Sylveon and Ivysaur took the bulk of the blast!!

Jackson: "Pikachu and Sceptile finish them with Volt Tackle and Drain Punch!!"

They both charged at their opponents and hit them hard in the face knocking them out!!

Jackson/ Serena/ Shauna: "Pikachu and Sceptile Return/ Sylveon return/ Ivysaur return!!"

They then returned all of their pokemon to their Pokeballs and Serena and Shauna then glomped him onto the grass where the hugged him tightly!!

Serena: "Your so Great Jackson!!"

Shauna: "Yeah!! You're just as good at battling as Before!!"

Jackson: "Thanks!! So what's next!?"

Serena: "Well I do have a Jacuzzi at my house!!"

Shauna: "Great Idea!!"

Jackson: "Indeed!!"

Timeskip!

They then went to Serena's home and switched into their swimsuits With Jackson's being his swimsuit, Serena's being a Red and Black Bikini, and Shauna's being a Pink one Piece with the same Bow tie pattern as her T-shirt did! They all got into the warm bubbling water and when they did Serena shoves his head into her chest and Shauna hugs him from behind trapping him a hug prison, Peppering him with kisses as they played footsie under the water!!

Jackson: *Muffled* *Nosebleed* "I love you two so much!!"

Serena/Shauna: "We love you too!!"

To Be Continued...