Chibiusa's First Dentist Checkup!/ A Devilish Dentist- Part 3: The Battle!

3rd Person POV

Usagi and Chibiusa walked down the 3 flights of stairs and slightly opened the door to see The bad guys having Jackson Tied up as Pallapalla Fumbling with her keys trying to find her right one for her magically created door!  Usagi and Chibiusa were shocked that Pallapalla if not the entire Amazoness quartet might still be around and thought they were gone with the Dead Moon circus!

Durge: "Little girl can you hurry up! I'm getting a bit impatient!"

Slifer: "Yeah and I gotta watch my soaps! Tonight Andy's gotta choose between Lola or Carly and I don't wanna miss it!"

Pallapalla: "Look guys I'm trying! I have like ten Bijillion Key's and I haven't had the time to sort them so this will take a while!

Durge: "Um... Garigari!"

Garigari: "Yes?"

Durge: "Can you use your drill to get through!"

Garigari: "Of course!"

Usagi/ Chibiusa: "Stop Right there!!!"

Durge: "Oh No!"

Pallapalla: *Pretending* "Oh No They're here! They might save Jackson 10 and our plans will be ruined!"

Slifer: "It's Sailor Moon! I'm your Biggest Fan!!! Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!

HK: "Oh brother..."

Usagi: "You can't go kidnapping Women's Boyfriends!"

Chibiusa:  "And Little girl's Dads!"

Usagi/ Chibiusa: "We are the sailor scouts/ And We're here to stop you!"

Slifer: "Well Sailor Moon since I'm a fan of yours so I must tell you that you shouldn't be here!"

Usagi: "Huh? Why?"

Slifer: "You know Statistically it's ten times more dangerous to be in a Villians Basement than anywhere else!"

 Usagi: "Really? Why?"

 Slifer: "Because it's more likely that you will have one of my Blaster bolts in your skull by the time this is over!"

 Chibiusa then stops her mother from correcting him and said... 

 Chibiusa: "No, No, He has a point. Let him have this one Mom." 

Usagi just Smirked and spoke again!

Usagi: "You know you're stupider than you look!"

 Chibiusa: *Facepalms* 

Slifer: "Stupider!? Stupider Like a Fox!!!"

HK: "That's not even a real word!"

Slifer/ Usagi: "Shut up!"

Durge: "Garigari!"

Garigari then created dozens of needles that caught into the girls's clothes and pinned them to the wall! Garigari just smirks and walked over holding her drill bit tail near their mouths!

Garigari: "Now which of your teeth should I rip out first!"

Usagi: "Y-Your Kidding!"

Chibiusa: "Y-Yeah! We're not scared of you!"

Garigari: "Oh really?" *Summons several large teeth killing drills* "Scared now!"

They were now terrified and started squealing in fear and soon that stealing turns into screaming and then into a super screech they rip through everyone's ears that's in their paths! Basically all of the Villians!

Usagi/ Chibiusa: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

Garigari: "My ears of Bleeding!"!"

Durge: "Pallapalla get us out of here NOW!!!!!"

Pallapalla: "I got it!"

She opened the door and all the villains got out of there except for Garigari who was left behind!\

Garigari: "You Bastards!"

Thanks to their "Super crybaby Attack" the needles had loosened and they fell to the ground and saw the level of damage that they did which was nearly destroying the goddamn foundation!

Usagi: "Did we really do this?"

Chibiusa: "I guess so! Now, let's finish her!"

Usagi: "Got it!"

A/N: Play to 0:50!

Garigari then blew up into a million bits and Jackson woke up with a headache!

Jackson: "Ugh... What happened?"

Usagi/ Chibiusa: "Honey/ Daddy!"

They both tackled him to the ground and started snuggling him and He just smiled.

Jackson: "Let me take a guess. You wanna cuddle now and explain later?"

Usagi/ Chibiusa: *Nods*

Jackson: "Ok! Come here!"

They then started snuggling each other in a way only a family know's how and let's just say it was a happy end for this arc!

To be Continued...