Konoha's new Hero!/ The Alien Symbiote/ Part 2: An Explanation/ A New Hero

3rd Person POV

Overkill: "Okay so I came here to earth to escape the Time Police-!"

Hinata: "Why is a "Time Police" After you again!?"

Overkill: "I was eating their cops okay! So Shoot me! So I was chased by this One cop I think was named Jaco until I crash-landed onto earth and I desperately needed to attach to someone so I can hide and you were the closest person nearby so Now we're kind of stuck like this!"

Hinata: "Why are we stuck like this!?"

Overkill: "Because I'm attached to you and I won't leave Until I want to!"

Hinata: "Oh God!"

She then started inspecting the Symbiote Clothing and Was a bit embarrassed and Turned red from how tight it is especially in the Chest and Rear regions.

Hinata: 'God does it have to be this tight on me!'

Overkill: "Technically yes! It's just how I work!"

Hinata: "Um... HOW DID YOU HEAR MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS!!!"

Overkill: "We share the same Brain. Seriously can you listen to me!"

Hinata: *Sigh* "Right..."

After a Little while, Tsunade finally arrived and they both had to Explain what Happened in a short 5 minutes she gave them before She had a chance to kill him and they sat down allowing the Symbiote to give Hinata her clothes back and serve some tea.

Tsunade: "So this is what happened? You are now attached to an Alien Parasite-"

Hinata/ Overkill: "Symbiote."

Tsunade: "Sorry Yes! Symbiote!"

Hinata: "Is this a bad thing really?"

Tsunade: "Not really! With this Symbiote on you, your Chakra had increased by sextuple it's original amount!! It's even greater than mine!!"

Overkill: "Not to Mention I increase your natural strength, Speed, and Intelligence too!"

Hinata: "Now when I think about it that is true too! Hey Lady Tsunade what time is it?"

Tsunade: *Checks Phone* "It's about 15 minutes until Noon."

Hinata: *Jumps out of Couch* "Oh, I have to See Jackson for some Ramen in about 15 minutes! I'll see you later Lady Tsunade!"

Tsunade: "But what the Symbiote!?"

Hinata: "His Name is Overkill and I think I'll keep him! He's not too bad and we're kind of stuck together in this!"

Overkill: "Yep!"

TimeSkip!

They were walking to The Ramen stand where they were talking about how to work together and make sure each other Benefit from this.

Overkill: "Now why can't we call ourselves overkill!?"

Hinata: "Because It sounds like a Villians Name! How about we use Venata!?"

Overkill: "Venata Huh? I like it!!"

Hinata: "But we have to make a golden rule!"

Overkill: "And what's that?"

Hinata: "We can only Kill and possibly for you eat Bad guys."

Overkill: "How do we know if someone is a bad guy?"

Hinata: "I'll tell you."

They then walked to the stand and saw Jackson ready to stand up to a guy robbing the place and Overkill asked a Question!.

Overkill: "Badguy right?"

Hinata: "Yep!"

Jackson: "Okay Look dude just give the Money-back and Nobody gets hurt."

He just pulls out a Gun and Before any fighting can start Venata uses some Tentacles to grab the crooks arm pulling him over and Dragging him to her who was walking over with her Anger able to be seen and her Teeth/tongue showing!!

Crook: "W-Who are Y-!"

Venata: "Shut up! Look what's going to happen here! You're going to go or else I shall eat your arms and then your legs and then you'll have to roll down the street to get to places like a Sausage on a Hotdog cooker! You got it!? Good!"

Crook: "W-Who are you!?"

Veneta: *Removes half her mask* "We Are Venata!!!"

She was about to put him down before she looked at him with a Grin and he got even more scared!

Veneta: "Then Again. I am Quite Peckish!!"

Crook: "N-No!!"

She then unhinged her Jaw and ate him in one bite for Overkill to eat before They revert to Hinata's Human form!

Jackson: "Hinata! Excuse my language but what the fuck just happened!?"

Hinata: "Lets... Let's just say I have a new Friend!"

To Be Continued...