Creative ways to annoy people-sibling edition

Since everyone seemed to like the restaurant edition, i made a sibling edition. And, something tells me i'll make a lot more 'cause this is pretty fun to make. To those who don't have siblings, just uh, do this to your friends siblings. To those who don't have friends-like me-well, there's no hope for you.

1. Keep yelling their name, and when they finally say "what?" just respond "hi".

2. Take their stuff without asking.

3. Slap their face with money they don't have. (I did this one-you shouldn't. For your own safety.)

4. Tie the legs of their pajamas together,when they wear it, they'll fall down with a thud.

5. While they're sleeping, tape a picture of Jeff the Killer on the ceiling so they can have a nice surprise when they wake up.

6. Continually poke them while they're reading, watching tv, etc.

7. Loudly and repeatedly sing a song that they hate.

8. Stare at them. While they're eating, doing homework, just watch them during everything they do.

9. When they're angry at you, sing the Barney theme song over and over again.

10. Repeatedly flush the toilet while they're showering.

11. Discreetly start filming them in public.

12. Scribble on their homework, and say you didn't have a colouring book so you had to resort to plan B.

13. If your siblings are tan, follow them around and start singing "oopma loompa loopidy doo".

14. Put make up on your brother while he's sleeping.

15. Text their crush on their phone and flirt with them.

16. When they ask you to do them a favour, say "sorry, i don't work on Tuesdays". If they say it isn't Tuesday, snap back "you don't know anything!"

17. Creep up behind them and smell their hair.

18. Tape their terrible report card on a tree in the front yard.

19. Dip their toothbrush in the toilet.

20. Make up a secret password and tell them they have to guess it before entering the house.

21. Change that password every time.

22. Look at them with disgust and say, "what happened to your face?"

23. Walk into their room and dance to Two of Hearts by Stacy Q while they're trying to sleep.

24. Randomly start laughing like a mad man and just walk away like nothing happened.

25. Put traffic signs around their room. If they don't obey them, give him/her a ticket. Confiscate something they own until they pay the tickets.

26. Leave memos on their bed saying things like "i know what you did" and "don't think you can fool me". Sign them in red paint.

27. Make toast for breakfast every morning, but don't plug in the toaster. Eat the plain bread, looking at the toaster angrily, complain about how the toaster doesn't know what it's doing. If your sibling suggests plugging it in, rant about fire safety hazards.