Stupid ass plots

*This is kinda a pointless story from when i was still a newbie Watttpader, and i recently remembered it. And, i felt like sharing my irritation. So, yeah, feel free to skip this if you want.

There was this book I read a while after I joined Wattpad, this is where my growing obsession with werewolf books kind of started.

The plot was shameful.

I don't claim it, oh!

I remember this book so clearly, because it was Just. That. Horrible. Even the title, but I won't say it. I could not, for the life of me, finish that book, couldn't make it past chapter 11.

Now keep in mind each chapter was like 10 sentences each, spaced out like the distance from Texas to Kumasi.

Here's a brief summary  of how it went down...

Story time.

Alpha boy meets new human girl at school, he sniffs her out, smirking when he smells vanilla and roses (zero points for originality).This random dude tries to show the girl to her class, he growls, silencing the hallway when he yells "mine!" Nigga don stalked over to her, pulling her over his shoulder and dragging her out of school.

She looks into his eyes, kissing him on the lips (ain't thinking bout no STD's...dumbass) saying "my hero". Bitch gets in his car, he takes her to a beach house. He turns to her and says, "I love you, sugar". She says "I love you too".

*it's literally been less than 30 minutes. Get married why don't ya*

He takes her inside and immediately starts taking off his clothes, says "I'm a werewolf" and shifts. Just like that. No warning, no shit like that, cha cha. Bitch goes, "let's frickle frackle to show you how much I love you".

*She's a hoeeeee*

Couple hours later, boom! Unknown pov comes outta nowhere. "She can't steal my mate, my sister (just defeated the purpose of an unknown pov) always gets the cute ones (well, now we know she a jealous bitch) just because she's an Angel. (All of a sudden, girl ain't human no more).

She pulls out her wand, stretching her wings that came out of nowhere, starts chanting shit sounding like Bonnie Bennet. "Sisterus awayus!"

Aaaand, that's where I stopped.

I couldn't decide which urge was stronger; to delete the book or curse out the author.

The end.

Funny thing was, i actually knew this person in real life, and i didn't know it until i saw her typing out a new chapter in class. 

well, what'dya know?

The legit end.