It's not okay to type the U word

Chapter Two: It's not okay to type the U word

'Update or i'm deleting'

'Update or i'm unfollowing you'

'Update or i'll kill your mother'

As a fellow Watt-pad author, i know just how annoying it is to only hear the word 'update'. Believe it or not people, but the comment box has other purposes. What do you think? You'll say update and an idea will magically pop up in our minds? NO!

We have a life outside of Watt-pad, we have school, chores, friends, and special outings. I don't think there is anybody in this world who sits their a*s on the computer, or whatever ya'll use, and just start updating. NO!

I get it, believe me, when you have that amazing book and all of a sudden it finishes. I feel like if i keep flicking the screen a new chapter will suddenly appear. It doesn't. This part is called patience, something a lot of readers seem to lack of.  Don't threaten people to update a book, how lifeless can you get. Don't you have other things to do with your time? 

We update when we update, that's just it.  Get over it. Every book has a waiting game. I've seen so many of books where the comments are filled with 'update'. Readers, the author does not like the 'u' word. They have tried their hardest for that update, and the fact that you don't even appreciate it is quite sad. That's inconsiderate of who is writing the story, and would it kill ya to say "Wow, that was awesome" or "I loved this chapter, keep it up :D"

I'm just sayin'