About me: 2019 update

Hey, guys. U., here.

The first "about me" chapter was made about 4 or 5 years ago.

Now, I'm 18 and thought an update might be in order.

So here we go:

Favourite colour is still green.

I'm actually 5'5 (not 5'7 like I said in the height difference chapter. I know, I'm a liar. Stop the presses!).

-Listen, before you come for me, I literally cannot stand how short I am. I'm the shortest in my family. My ten year old brother, as of the beginning of this year, has officially surpassed me in height and I'm still coming to terms with it.

Still do not know how to swim.

I do have a phone now.

Just graduated high school.

I got the good sis' blessing (thanks mum!) to get a job this summer and a bitch is tIREDT.

I finally tried Whataburger. It's heavenly. Will really miss it when I permanent go vegan.

-I want to be vegan so bad, you don't even understand.

-Semi tried it for 8 months (went vegetarian but occasionally made the effort to buy non-dairy shit) and almost died lol.

-I lost like 40 pounds and was becoming anemic and my mum snuck actual chicken in my chik'n and quinoa dish. I almost fought her.

I'm a huge tea drinker. (Fuck coffee).

Reading still is and will forever be my favourite pass time.

I don't smile as much as I used to (shout-out to depression).

I can drive...in theory.

-Okay, so I've done the classes and passed that shit with my eyes closed. And I've had two whole hands-on training experiences (thanks to my elder sister), and I can definitely get you where you need to go...if you don't mind walking because your life is most definitely in danger if you get in any moving vehicle with me as the driver.

I have fully come to terms with the fact that I, a woman, have zero sexual attraction to people of the opposite sex.

-Yes, I'm gay.

-Only ever said it out loud about a handful of times.

-Exactly 9 people know this fact about me, two of which are my sisters. (My elder brother keeps asking and I keep dodging).

-I've always thought about girls this way but didn't really pay it any mind until 7th grade when people started all that dating crap and I was like "alright, maybe I like both".

-But, a bitch was lying to herself.

-For two whole years.

-9th grade was when I really took the time to figure it out.

ANYWAY

I used to self-harm.

-Proud to say I'm 15 months clean.

-Lol. Nevermind.

I've written several suicide notes. And when it came time, I just... couldn't.

-The earliest one dates back to some time in 8th grade. And, the most recent dates back to the middle of last year.

I actually strongly dislike fried chicken.

-My mum would never allow us to eat the skin (which is quite literally the whole entire point of fried chicken) so I just grew to not like it because it felt like it was mocking me every time it was in my presence.