Spelling errors

Dedicated to @Maltaa21 for giving me the idea.

*Cough* that means I'm taking requests *cough*

You know those misspelled words that are just so horrible to no return?

Like, everyone makes mistakes here, i get that, we're all human. But, sometimes, you should doublecheck your spelling BEFORE you publish it.

For example;

Definitely ---> Defiantly

I will defiantly buy that dress! How awesome is that dress to where you gotta "defiantly" purchase it?! Oh, so you're a rebel, huh?

Bitches be like...

"Ooooh, girl! You see that badass dress right there? Imma defiantly buy it for sure! I'm so bad, lols, YOLO!" t(º-º)t

Anywho ---> Anywhore

I honestly don't even know if that's done on purpose or not, but it just annoys me. There ain't any whores around heuh!

Wait a minute...

WHAT CHU TRYNNA SAY?!

What grinds my gears? When people don't know the correct ones to use for these two words...

They, they're, there, their

Your, you're, your, you

Please, I beg you, if it's that hard, forget the comma! Spell the full word!

OH MY GOD, HAVE YOU EVER STEPPED ON A LEGO? IT FELT LIKE DEATH WAS...TICKLING MY FOOT!

If you've never stepped on a Lego, you don't know pain.

What is your idea of a perfect day?

Being in my room, not having to wash the dishes, go to school and shit. Watch Netflix with a box of Pizza Fino all to my self.

What's your favourite show on television right now?

Trick question.

You have Netflix and Hulu.

You're good.

Ugh! I can never stay on track.

Speaking of, if had that stupid and extremely catchy song by Stacy Q, Two of hearts.

90's and 80's songs were the shit.