Entrance Exam

3 POV

Today was the day of the entrance exam. Light shined in Izuku's room as his alarm goes off. He sits up and turns it off. He looks at them time and nods "4 hours before the entrance exam" he said to himself.

He swung his legs off his bed then got up. He did a couple of stretching the. Got in the shower. He washed his silky long green hair before stepping out and drying off. He gentle combed his hair out then put on his clothes.

 He gentle combed his hair out then put on his clothes

(What he wore but more neatly)

He grabbed one of his pony tail holders and put his hair in a pony tail. Once he was done with that he saw he still had 2 hours left.

He smiled and went down stairs. He saw that Reid and Zane were already awake "Morning" Izuku said "Izu why are you up so early you still have two hours you know" Reid said "I don't know." Izuku said as he sat on the  couch with them.

"So what are you watching" Izuku asked "This anime called Assassination Classroom" Zane said. I nodded and watched with them. Slowly everyone began to wakes up.

When Akito had finished breakfast they all ate. "So Zu you nervous" Zack asked "Yeah a little" Izuku said "Don't worry you'll do great." Kace said. Izuku nodded.

Then their pet wolf came in "Sky" Izuku said. Sky sat next to Izuku chair,Izuku just pet him with a smile. Once they were done it was time for to go.

(Time Skip)

The brothers were already in their stones. Once Izuku made it people looked at him. "So I guess this is UA" Izuku said to himself. He began walking but tripped on a crack. As he was falling he was going to do a front flip but then found himself floating.

"Huh" he said confused "Oh I'm sorry I used my quirk because I saw you were falling and it's bad to fall before a test" a girl with brown hair said.

She put Izuku back on his two feet and released her quirk "No it's quit alright. Thank You" Izuku said giving her a gentle smile. Her and anybody in a 20 mile radius blush. "Well we should get going don't want to be late bye" Izuku said kindly as he walked away.

First they had to take a test than after that they were given a number and told to go sit down.

Once he made it in and went to his seat which was right next to Bakugo. "Hi Kacchan" Izuku said "Hey Deku" Bakugo said.

As Deku sat down that's when present Mic came in "HEYYYYYYY ARE YOU READYYYY" he yell and got silence back "TOGH CROWD" he said.

As he explain the exam Izuku began doing his muttering. For some reason Bakugo always found it cute. Then a blue hair kid stood up.

"In the book it said there will be four robots but you only said three if this is a mistake then I'm highly disappointed, And You" he pointed at Izuku.