🍋🥑-NSFW Alphabet (18+)

Yo yo yo Diablo is taking the NSFW alphabet👀👌🍋—Diablo

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
After sex he'll fall asleep leaving you to clean everything up. Or he'll hold you really tightly and use you as a pillow which makes it literally impossible for you to move. If he wakes up the next day with you in his arms after sex though he'll usually clean up and care for you which you find nice.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His favorite body part is his hands. Not just because of his quirk but also because of the pleasure he can cause you with them. The way your body feels in his hands is another reason. He loves your stomach/abdomen. He loves running his fingers down your sides and watching you try to moan and laugh at the same time. It always brings a smirk to his face.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
He loves to cum on your abdomen, back, or in your mouth. He doesn't really cum inside of you (not including your mouth). So unless you practically beg him to, he won't cum inside of you.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He secretly wants to fuck you in school on a desk,,,,while the rest of your class watches. He just wants everyone to know you're really his and no one else's.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
He's somewhat experienced. In the beginning he was definitely a little worse than he is now. He knows what he's doing now though. Like exactly what he's doing. He now knows every way to correctly pleasure you while making sure it's a little fun.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying.)
If he's pinning you to wall in anyway he'll have the most fun.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
He serious most of the time but there are times like I said earlier where he will lightly tickle you and watch you try to moan and laugh at the same time.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
He's pretty well groomed all the time. He leaves a little bit of stubble and that's usually it.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
He'll act romantic when he's horny but then he'll suddenly switch to being merciless. This dude is honestly bipolar.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
It was 3am and he was at his house. It was currently break so everyone had left the dorms and gone home. He was jacking off at the thought of you and would've FaceTimed you if he didn't think you were sleep. "Ah fuck~ Y/n~" he moaned as he came. (👀🤭he's just eating those brownies from the valentines oneshot) Every time he's away from you for too long he'll usually jack off and the minute you guys are together again he's fucking you.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Body worship/praise, over stimulation, orgasm denial, and biting

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)
Either one of your dorm room walls. Rip Kiri and Mina/Sato (If you're a dude, and if your anything else then just pick who you're next to.)

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
When he's just sitting there chilling and you randomly send him kinky texts. Or when you guys are just cuddling and you randomly start biting his earlobe.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
He will never call you names like, slut, hoe or bitch (when having sex💀). If you call him daddy it's an instant turn off. If you ever call him daddy he'll immediately get turned off 'cause an image of his dad fucking his mom will flash into his brain. And anything that will majorly hurt you he wouldn't do.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
He doesn't mind giving it but prefers receiving it for sure. He's not the best at giving it but isn't bad.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
He's fast and rough for the most part but if you start begging he'll slow just to tease you.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
He doesn't do them often if at all because if he tried to it'd probably just turn into proper sex. So he almost never has quickies with you. 'Cause once he's started there's no stopping.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Yessir, he's down to take risks. You remember his dirty secret? Well, the closest he's ever got to that was fucking you in the school bathroom. But he'd be cool taking risks anywhere, anytime.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
Like I said earlier, once he's started, there's no stopping. He can go up to 6-7 rounds low key. He can usually make you cum at least 3-4 times before he does. He can hold his orgasm for a pretty long time. Longer than he chooses to.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
He doesn't own toys but you do. He uses them on you from time to time but not that much. He feels like he can totally pleasure you more than some stupid toys can so he doesn't a lot.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
This dude teases a hell of a lot. There are times when you get a little mad at him for how much he teases you. Like you could be right on the edge of an orgasm and he'll slow down to a complete stop and just stay there smirking at you. If you start squirming to try and pleasure yourself he'll pull out completely and make you beg.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
A lot of heavy breathing and grunts.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
You were angry and wanted some sex to calm your nerves, and he had started teasing you a little. But since you were angry already, and honestly done with everything for the day, you just forcefully grabbed his d*ck and shoved it into you. You ended up taking the lead and he found out that day, that when you dominate him, it turns him on more. Not that he'll ever admit it.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
He's a solid 8 inches, 8.5 when hard.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
It's not low but not high either. You guys have sex about every month.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
This guy will literally pass out afterwards like it's nothing. Like he'll literally lay down next to you, breathing just as hard, and then next thing you know he's knocked tf out.

Let's be honest, 99% of you aren't 18+

Like, c'mon

WOrD COuNt: 1223