☁️-Katsuki x Hyper!Reader [Mother's Day Special]

Requested by: Ravenclaw_Fangirl07

Mother's Day Shopping

(Quirk: you choose))

—xXx—

You were currently walking around the mall with Bakugou. In class on Friday, everyone was talking about what they were gonna do for their mom on Mother's Day, which was tomorrow. You were saddened and a little angry when Bakugou said he wasn't gonna get his mom anything. So you told him that you and him were gonna go shopping for his mom on Saturday that weekend, since Mother's Day was Sunday. He was originally gonna ditch you, but you had ended up coming to his door and dragging him out of his house. So here you guys were.

"You should definitely get her flowers! Do you know if she has a favorite?" You asked Bakugou as you dragged him inside the flower shop. The walls of the shop were pink with plants and vines hanging from the ceiling. He scoffed, "I don't know, I remember her mentioning something about Peruvian something." He said with a roll of his eyes and a shrug. "Oh! Peruvian lily I'm guessing. Let's go see if they have them." You said as you walked over to the cashier counter, Bakugou reluctantly following behind you. "Excuse me! Do you happen to have any Peruvian lilys for sale?" Your asked. The cashier squealed a little before clearing their throat, "Yes of course, is there a custom bouquet you want?" They asked as you shook your head. The cashier nodded before going under the counter and pulling out two bouquets full of Peruvian lilys. "These are the two bouquet options, if you want a single flower, go to the right of the store, in the P-section.

You turned to Bakugou

You turned to Bakugou. "Bouquet?" You asked him. He sighed, closing his eyes, digging into his pocket. He pulled out his wallet and walked in front of you. "I'll get the bouquet." The cashier nodded, "that'll be 2,133¥!" ($20, which in my opinion, around Mother's Day, that's pretty cheap.) He gave the cashier his card and when all was paid for and he got his card back, he took the bouquet and handed it to you. "You're holding it." He said as he put his card back in his wallet. "Fine." You said as you walked out of the shop. Bakugou followed you out as the cashier squealed silently. "They would be so cute together!" They said after you both had left.