🥀🎼🎬☁️-Drift Away

Open file?

Yes        No
^

🎥"Is this how it works? Am I doing it right?"

🎥
"Is this how it works? Am I doing it right?"

🎥"Is this how it works? Am I doing it right?"

—xXx—
🎞

You happily placed your shoes on and ran out the door.

Running onto the sidewalk, you spotted your best friend, Bakugou Katsuki.

"Katsuki!!" You yelled, waving. He turned and smiled at you. You ran up to him and engulfed him in a big hug. "Ugh! Get off of me you're hugging too tight!" He yelled. You shot up "sorry! I'm just so excited to see you!" You bounced up and down. He rolled his eyes.

"Bakugou!" "Kacchan!" You heard what sounded like 3 boys yell. Confused, you raised an eyebrow and peeked your head over Bakugou's shoulder. Your tongue playfully sticking out of your mouth.

He scoffed and turned around. "Woah you have a (s/o) Bakugou?" You smiled widely right before he pushed you away. "N-no! They're just some rando that walked up to me!" He yelled as he glanced at you.

Your smile dropped slightly. Rando. Th-that's just another word for friend right?  "Oh, well let's go then Bakugou!" A boy yelled, holding up a cardboard sword in the air. "Yeah let's go Katsuki!" You yelled as you stood up and put a fist in the air.

The boys looked at you while Bakugou scoffed and backed up a little, blushing from embarrassment. He pushed you again, "N-not you! You weird stalker leave me alone! Come on guys." He said before turning around and walking forward. Two of the boys followed him happily marching while a green haired boy glanced at you with a Sorry expression before running too catch up with Bakugou.

You sat there. Just sat there. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. Y-you guys were friends, best friends what happened? Maybe this is just how best friends treat each other? But it couldn't be.