🥀☁️- Katsuki x Hanahaki!Reader

Wild Roses

Quirk: you choose)—xXx—

Quirk: you choose)
—xXx—

"We'll be together forever right Katsuki?"

(Y/N) held their pinky out in attempt to make a promise.

"Forever."

And with that he wrapped his pinkie around theirs, causing them to smile widely.

11 years later.

The two kids had grown over the years staying in touch and keeping a solid bond. Katsuki would've dropped them years ago if (Y/N) hadn't grown on him, which he hates to admit that they did.

He hates to admit that they've grown on him.

That he cares for them.

That he...loves them?

Tch, yeah right.

Future #1 hero we're talking about there's no way he would like (Y/N)

Those were the thoughts. Those were the thoughts that kept them from confessing to him.

"(Y/N) you alright?" Uraraka placed a hand on their shoulder, jumping them out of their thoughts. "Y-yeah I'm fine!" They waved her off.

"Just thinking is all!" (Y/N) nervously scratched the back of their head. "Alright, well, you coming to lunch?" The girl asked to which you nodded in response. Quickly grabbing your lunch you had packed you and her headed out the classroom and into the lunchroom. The rest of the Deku-protection squad slowly made there way over as well.

You drowned out the words of your friends as they began to talk. Look your lunch was super good ok! You let your eyes wander before they hit a familiar pair or people.

Bakugou and Kirishima.

Knowing that Kiri was Bi and Bakugou was Pansexual, a lot of people shipped them. It bummed you out, knowing you'd most likely never have a chance with Bakugou. You sighed to yourself, eating a bit more before looking back over to the pair.

Laughing and joking with each other. How great it'd feel to switch bodies with kirishima for a day am I right. (Yes, and for multiple reasons, *insert Lenny face*)

A ping of guilt hit you for some reason and you wanted to cry staring at them together. Why couldn't he just love you?

Lunch soon came to an end as you all headed back to your classes. Hearing them behind you, you didn't dare look to see the Kiribaku "couple" together. It would only hurt you more. Not like it got any better in class though.