#7#

A week ago our second semester ended and got our academical records. We both passed and are proceeding to the second year. I did better than i thought all B's in my module. I get to keep my scholarship and her, her loan . Bless me for having worked soo hard my senior year. It got me a scholarship paying for both my tuition and non-tuition fees and so does Tasha's loan. Campus is 15 minutes away from our house soo we are pretty lucky.

After all this time we lived together i know nothing about Tasha's family. Whenever i ask she gets this sad look in her eyes and what seems like pain. I never force it even if i did she would change the subject. Maybe one day she will tell me. I wonder what her story is. All i know is her dad died and left her a handsome fortune. She talks about her dad sometimes i take it she was a daddy's girl. She is so brave for moving on with her life and successfully soo.If it wasnt for her i wouldn't have coped after my sister.
------------------
Turns out Leon is an amazing guy. After we met that night in the club we hang around a lot. Within 2 weeks he asked me out and we been dating since. Tasha had a hard time accepting him but she grew to like him as well. He is the sweetest guy i know. He treats me like I'm the only girl that exists. He bought me a cute lil silver necklace with a star on it. He always tells me i remind him or stars. He has brown hazel dreamy eyes i love soo much and a heart bigger than the universe. He is compassionate about animals and love plants. He got me more pot flowers according to him daisy gets lonely. I smile to the thought.

I have grown to love him soo much in the short period of time I've known him. I mean what's not to love about him. He has exceptional listening skills, he is smart, he pays attention, takes interest in me holistically and he tried soo hard to win Tasha over because he knows how much she means to me. When i got my academic record he was over the moon. He is simply here when i need him. How did i get soo lucky? I smiled so big it hurt. I know he would say i should count my lucky star. I'm finally getting all the happiness i deserve.
------------------------------------

I sleep in late this days . Tasha even wakes up before me. Today She made becon and French toast for break fast . I woke up famished and its my favourite but i felt nauseous and threw up when i had a bite. I just went to lie down abit. I'm forever tired this days.

" Should i come in? " she asked with soo much worry in her voice. Thats the first time she knocked she always bulges in. It gets me a small smile.

" Sure". I said in a small voice and i shifted on one side living enough room for her to sit next to me.

"Soo how are you feeling?"

" I'm fine just really tired "

" But you just woke up girl, i think we should go see a doctor. Just to make sure everthing is fine."

" Nah i will be fine it must be stress nothing serious". I reassured her with a smile. She nods. I know she isn't convinced but she doesnt want to push it either. She tagged me into a bear hug and we sat in silence for a while. Hugging her like this feels soo good.

'' A , are you crying ?" She holds me tightly.
'' I'm just abit emotional. I have the best bestie in the whole world and now an amazing boyfriend and you guys make me soo happy". I said wiping away my tears of joy. I'm nit usually emotional. The last time i cried is when Ally died.

'' We love you too sweety" Tasha said and my insides warmed up. I never heard her say those words before ever.

'' Did you tell Leon you are feeling a little bit under the weather?" She asked concerned

" No i don't wanna worry him for nothing. You know very well he will over react and scold me and force me to the hospital". I said nervously. He can be paranoid where my health is concerned.

" Plus tommorow is our 2nd month anniversary and he is ecstatic over it. I don't wanna ruin it". I reasoned.

( pls vote and comment. Thank u for reading. Xoxo💙😘😗. Sorry for the errors and mistakes)