♡5♡

Its been 10 months since Ally' s death. I now am in varsity and work a part time job as a call centre representative at a local mobile telecommunications company. When am not working, we party and drink our lives away coz yolo. Drowning your sorrow into alcohol is soo much better than drowning in grief.

After a few shots of whiskey. I'm a little wasted. Maybe a little bit more but nothing i cant handle. I love the alcohol and the confidence that comes with it. I noticed a flash on my phone and answer it it must be Tasha.

''  Girl sorry you need to get y-o-u-r a ride i cant make back to the c-l-u-b" she said but i can barely hear between her moans and the blast music of the club. Well looks like someone is getting some. I giggled to the thought.

I didnt even wait for her to hang up and i did and scanned through the room. Some fine sight caught my eye. A guy about 6ft tall. Dressed in black. Black folded t shirt that was left, i assume intentionally open  releaving a well build up chest and a black ripped skinny jean. What better sight than a guy with packs right ? I giggled uncontrollably to the thought.

I closed my eyes and imagen what my little hands can do with that killer body. When i opened my eyes, my presence is invaded by none other than the pretty boy. Omg did he notice my hungry eyes drooling over his killer looks? I cant exactly see his face through the blue light of the club. But i know a pretty boy when i saw one. And right infront of me stood the defination itself. 

" Hey beautiful. What is a girl as pretty as your self doing sitting drinking all by herself?" He said with a smirk on his face. Damn if his looks are not enough. He has to have a  voice that i swear could end all wars famine plus  hunger and tge whole worlds chaos His voice is as calm as ocean waves. A voice that can make you forget  bad things ever excited. I can get drunk and sober up by that voice And with that voice alone i got all hot and bothered. All of a sudden am extremely grateful for the darkness because I'm sure my chicks are burning from blushing. 

'' You a beautiful mute". He said sarcastically. So apparently he doesnt only have looks but a sence of humour too. Just wow.

'' Drinking , if its not evident enough." I said raising my grass and holding it to my lips but not drinking. My thoughts are destructing me. I dont usually intertain guys. Thats Tasha's thing. The alcohol makes me happy independently. Booty calls and one night stands do not amaze me one bit. Not that i judge my girl friends that do it. I simply get nauseous even thinking about giving away my body for a few minutes to someone i barely know. I just feel like sex is kinda big deal. So no thanks but no either ways.
I know my friends tease me all the time about how much I'm missing out but it doesn't bother me. I mean I'm only 19. I have plenty of time to fall inlove and actually do it but with emotions attached and all.

I can't deny the pretty boy is a peace of art thou. I never said I'm a saint. Dont blame a girl for dreaming.
I didnt even realise he sat down on the counter opposite me . I'm not looking but i can feel his eyes pierced on my body. All of a sudden i feel a slight shame for the little dress that hugs my body and covers nothing and end just above my ass. Damn i curse Tasha in a small voice. But its amazing.  You can try explain to Tasha what a girl is without a little black dress make that a whole wardrobe with black little dresses. Why have a body if can't show it off? Her exact words and i roll my eyes to the thought. But i simply love her. She helped me from the pity party i drowned in after Ally. She brought me back to life and showed me what i have been missing all my life. Her presence screams fun fun and more fun. She a girl who's presence doesnt need an introduction. She is the friend everyone loves. Never a dull moment or sobby moment. If you need lifting up she is the girl for the job. Or a lesson how to get any walking man to be eating at the palm of your hand. She has the looks and the moves. She says relationships are a trap.
So apparently he noticed me checking him out.
'' Like something you see beautiful"? He asked with his tempting as sin voice.
Ou my do i like ? I love love. And mentally slapped myself for the thought. Am wondering how my alcohol confidence could ditch me when i needed it most. But misterious pretty boy knocked me off my feet. Not that am gonna give in without a fight.