Thirteen

Third Person

"Don't go." Zach pleaded to his blonde haired friend.

"I just need to talk to him." Chloe replied as she grabbed her purse.

"At least let me drive you." Zach said causing Chloe to shake her head.

"I don't need you to kill him." Chloe said to Zach.

"Chloe why are you even giving him another chance?" Zach groaned as he followed her around.

He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I am just going to talk to him. He is my boyfriend." Chloe mumbled as she shoved Zach off of her.

She grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

"Call me if he hurts you!" Zach yelled.

"Okay!" Chloe yelled as she shut the door.

"You are gonna follow her aren't you?" Jack asked Zach as Zach grabbed his car keys.

"I don't trust chase. He hurts her and she's too in love to see, it's not okay." Zach mumbled as he waited for Chloes car to pull away.

"I'll go with you." Jack said to Zach.

Jack and Zach followed Chloe to Bread co.

Meanwhile Chase waited impatiently for Chloe to arrive. He glanced down at the box that had her gift in it. He needed to prove his love for her and make sure she doesn't leave him. Chase kept his eyes on the door waiting for her to arrive.

Chloe pulled into the parking lot and took a deep breath. Her mind raced as she debated on going inside or not. Was she being dumb? How could she keep going back to him? But he loved her. She just needed to talk to him. He deserves another chance. She got out of her car and walked inside.

"Chloe!" She heard chase yell as he embraced her in his arms.

"Hi." She mumbled as she pulled away from the hug.

"Have a seat, I already ordered for you." Chase said with a smile as she sat down.

"I'm sorry about the other night. I got you a little something to make up for it." Chase said as he handed her the box.

She opened it up revealing the necklace he got for her.

"Aww it's perfect, thank you." She said as she smiled at him.

"I love you." He whispered as he grabbed her hand.

"I uh love you too." She whispered as she stared into his eyes. Chloe knew he loved her and she loved him.

"If they kiss I'm gonna throw up." Jack mumbled as Zach told him to be quiet.

"He hasn't hit her yet." Zach mumbled as they watched the couple from the parking lot.

"Well no shit he's not gonna hit her in front of everyone." Jack mumbled as Zach rolled his eyes.

"They seem happy." Zach mumbled.

"Can we go now?" Jack asked Zach as Zach nodded.

"Yeah." Zach mumbled.

"I'm sorry about Chloe and Chase but if she's happy you should be happy for her." Jack said as Zach nodded.

"But he hurts her jack." Zach said as the boys thoughts were only of Chloe.

"But she loves him and he has her wrapped around his finger. Maybe she will soon realize how much he sucks and come to you." Jack says as Zach sighs.

"She won't ever come running to me. I'm just her best friend." He mumbled as he drove home.
_____________________________
Zach and jack really by spying on Chloe tho