Twelve

Third person

Instagram
~

liked by chloescott, jackaverymusic and 300,667 others imzachherron I almost dropped her on her head 😂@chloescottView all 20,000 comments

300,667 others
imzachherron I almost dropped her on her head 😂
@chloescott
View all 20,000 comments

chloescott brat 😒
10 min 5,000 likes Reply

jonahmarais I'm surprised you didn't drop her 😶
16 min 7,000 likes Reply

jackaverymusic omg so adorable 😒
14 min 10,000 likes Reply

chloeandzach the ship of all time!!!! 😍
5 min 50 likes Reply

Zachisbby where's chase 🧐🧐🧐
5 min 100 likes Reply

~

Chase made his way through the jewelry store scanning the items. He needed to find the perfect thing for Chloe. He needed to make up for what he did so she would come back to him. He saw a necklace with a small diamond hanging from it. He picked it up and studied it in his hand. Perfect. He bought the item and headed out of the mall. He got into his car and went on Instagram.

"You have got to be kidding me." He mumbles as he scrolled past Zach's post.

"The dude moves fast." Chase mumbled as he stared at the photo.

He stared at Chloes beautiful face smiling as she hung out with a different guy.
~
Text

Chase 💗
Today at 12:00 pm
I miss you. Can we meet up tomorrow I got something special I wanna give you? 💗💗
Read at 12:15 pm

Chloe ❤️
Today at 12:17
Okay, Where do you want to meet?
Read at 12:20

Chase 💗
Today at 12:35
Let's get lunch at bread co at 12:00 tomorrow 😍
Read at 12:40

Chloe ❤️
Today at 12:40
Sounds good 💜
Read at 12:40

~

Chase smiled as he read Chloes text. He felt relieved that she still wanted to see him.

"You are seeing him tomorrow !" Zach practically yelled.

"He just wants to talk to me." Chloe said as Zach shook his head.

"Chloe, he hit you. He could do it again!" Zach yelled as Chloe stared at the ground.

"I am just going to talk to him and if he hits me again I will break up with him." Chloe says to him.

"You haven't broken up with him?" Zach asks her as she shakes her head.

"When he hurts you again don't say I didn't warn you." Zach says sharply as he walks into the other room.

He couldn't believe how dumb Chloe was acting. He was just trying to protect her. He didn't want her to get hurt but maybe she needed to get hit again to realize he was a asshole.

"He won't hurt me again." Chloe mumbled as she sat down next to Zach.

"You can't know that for sure." Zach mumbled as he wrapped his arm around her.

"I just want you to be safe." He whispered as he kissed her head.

Chloe played with her fingers as she thought about seeing Chase tomorrow. She just needed to talk him and if it came down to it she would break up with him.

"You deserve better than him." Zach whispered as he rubbed her back softly.

"Like who? You." Chloe said playfully as Zach faked laugh.

"You wish you could date me because I'm amazing." Zach said as he nudged the blonde haired girl.

"Oh yeah for sure." Chloe said as she rolled her eyes.

"I would be the best boyfriend, I'm just saying." zach said as he smiled at her.

"Go date jack." Chloe said as Zach pretended to be in shock.

"Jacks ugly." Zach mumbled as Chloe laughed.

Instagram
~

liked by chloescott, jonahmarias and 100,000 others

Chasebanks 🖤

View all 5,000 comments

chaseslove hottie 🥵
10 min 400 likes Reply

zachsboo where's Chloe????
30 min 200 likes Reply

Wdwbabes
She probably broke up with him for Zach 😂
4 min 400 likes Reply
View more replies (44)

chloesfan when Chloe doesn't comment 🤔
20 min 30 likes Reply

wdwstans cutie 👌
10 min 4 likes Reply

~
___________________________
The comment section will always attack chase Hahahah 😂