Six

"Chase!" Chloe squealed as her boyfriend lifted her off her feet and spun her around.

Chase slowly set her down. Their faces were now inches apart. Chloe pretended to be mad at the taller boy as he stared down at her.

"Don't be mad at me." Chase whispered as he kissed her cheek.

She giggled as chase wrapped his arms around him

Zach sighed as he watched the couple.

"Stop staring at them." Corbyn mumbled as he sat down next to the younger boy.

"She looks so happy." Zach whispered as he ran his hands through his hair.

"I know it's tough seeing her with him but if she's happy shouldn't you be happy for her?" Corbyn said to Zach.

Zach nodded and turned his attention back to the couple.

"You want ice cream?" Chase asked the blonde girl.

"Yes!" She yelled as she yanked his hand towards the ice cream shop.

"Guys were getting ice cream!" Chloe yelled at the boys as she ran off with Chase.

"Remember on our first date when you spilled ice cream all over that lady." Chloe laughed as Chase rolled his eyes.

"Yes, it wasn't my proudest moment." He said as he stared down at the smiling girl. He loved the way she lit up about small things.

"I will get a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles." Chloe ordered as she stared at all the flavors.

"Vanilla? You're so boring." Chase teased as he nudged the blonde girl.

"Shut up." Chloe yelled as she shoved him back.

"I'll get a chocolate cone." Chase says as he gets out his wallet.

"Chocolate is boring too. At least I got sprinkles." Chloe said as she stared at Chase.

Being with him made her forget about how he accidentally hit her. Things could go back to the way they were. He loved her and she loved him. But then why was her mind thinking about Zach and how he had never actually hit her.

"Let's go on a ride." Jonah said to Zach.

"I don't really want to." Zach mumbled.

"Come on. Stop thinking about her and have some fun." Jonah said to the younger boy.

"You are right." Zach said as he got up.

Instagram
~

liked by chloescott, imzachherron and 3,456 others Chasebanks the cutest human ever 💗Tagged: @chloescott  View all 400 comments

Chasebanks the cutest human ever 💗
Tagged: @chloescott
View all 400 comments

chloescott aww stop 💗💗
30 min 300 likes Reply

imzachherron she making out with that ice cream though 😂
20 min 1,000 likes Reply

chloescott @imzachherron
Oh shut up 🙄
18 min 500 likes Reply
View other replies (200)

corbynbesson queen 💖
10 min 678 likes Reply

zomblyacoplyspe shes so pretty 💖
5 min 50 likes Reply

jackaverymusic WE STAN!
4 min 700 likes Reply

~

"Where did they go?" Chloe asked Chase as they walked back.

"Probably on a ride." Chase mumbles as he smiles. Finally they could be alone.

"I see Zach in line for bumper cars, I wanna go with him!" Chloe yelled as she yanked Chases hand along.

Chase sighed as he ran with the blonde haired girl.

"Zach you thought you could go on bumper cars without me!" Chloe yelled as she hopped in line with him.

"I thought you were eating ice cream." He says back to her.

"Well I'm here now and I'm driving our car." She says as he shoves her.

"Who said I wanna be in a car with you." Zach said to her as she gasped.

"Rude." She said playfully as Zach smiled at her.

"We are gonna crash into so many cars." Zach said as he smiled at the blonde girl.

"Im going to the bathroom, I'll be right back Chloe." Chase mumbled as he walked away from her.

"So here's the thing. If I bang my head against a wall for 1 hour I burn 150 calories. I would be jacked." Zach said to Chloe as she laughed.

"That's so random, But why would you want to bang your head against a wall. Your brain is already messed up I don't think you could be any more dumb." She said to him as he shook his head.

"No pain no game." He says as she shakes her head and giggles.

"It wouldn't be worth it though." She says as Zach still shakes his head.

"You are not listening Chloe. An easy way to lose pounds." He says as she rolls her eyes.

"Getting a concussion is not an easy way to lose weight." She says back to him.

"You are something else Herron." She mumbles as the line moves up.

Meanwhile Chase walked to the bathroom. He had a great time with Chloe when they were not with Zach. Once she saw Zach she immediately went back to him. He wondered if she liked Zach more than him. She constantly told him they were just friends but the way they are around each other, it seems like something more than friends. Chase tried to remind himself that Chloe was his but Zach seemed to steal her away all day. What if she picked Zach over him? He shook his head and took a deep breath. Chloe was his and she didn't like Zach in that type of way.
___________________________
Chloe is confusing both of them 😂