Chapter 31

CHAPTER 31: The Alliance

THE SUN COMES OUT AND shine the face of the two people. Ibubuka pa sana ni Triesha ang bibig niya ng may dumating din sa terrace kung nasaan sila.

"You two are early bird." It's her uncle. Palapit ito sa kanilang dalawa at umurong si Drake sa kanila. You're great in ruining the mood. Tinignan niya ito ng masama.

"What's with the two of you here? Did I ruin something?" Parang pumintig ang tenga ni Triesha sa sinabi ng tiyo niya. Tinitignan tignan niya si Drake na para bang sumisenyas sa tiyo niya, and at last na realize rin ng tiyo niya.

"I'm sorry, I should have go. Bye!" Mabilis itong umalis sa lugar na iyon. Umayos naman ng upo si Triesha at hinawakan ang kamay ng binata.

"I'm speechless, I...." Natigilan sa pagsasalita si Triesha ng may maramdamang tao sa hindi kalayuan.

"What is it again, uncle?!" She looks at him irritated. Kasama na nito ang ama ni Drake at parehas na vinevideohan ang dalawa. "We're sorry!" Sigaw ng tiyo niya na parang bata at tumakbong hilahila ang ama ng katabi. Napailing na lang si Triesha. My uncle gets too childish, mukhang masayang paiyakan ko iyon.

"I'm sorry, were am I again? Oh yeah, I'm." Hindi niya na natapos ang sasabihin niya ng halikan siya ng binata at tumugon siya rito. She feels the fireworks once again.

Nang maghiwalay na ang mga labi nila ay nagkatitigan na sila sa mga mata ng isa't isa. "That's what I feel for you. Do I consider that as I love you?" Napangiti si Triesha sa binata.

Hinawakan nito ang pisngi ng binata at inesqueez niya. "Yes, and I am meaningly want to tell you that for a long time now. I fallen to deeply my Lord, I love you Drake." Then Drake kiss her forehead and said.

"I am too, I am deeply in love with you. Even whomever you are, you are always be the person in my heart." She rolls her eyes. This man is flirting with her again and she is enjoying it.

"Yeah yeah, ako nga first love mo." Drake eyes widen and it makes Triesha wants to laugh more at him. "You're that one. You might enjoy seeing my face." Triesha laugh more and Drake also followed. They both laughing with the new rays of morning shining their faces.

"I love you my hero, but I'm more in love with you Triesha." Hinawakan nito ang pisngi ng dalaga at isinandal ang noo sa noo ng dalaga. I am too Drake, I am too. They close their eyes and enjoy the moment of tranquillity for a moment.

THEY ARE IN a secluded room, and there only are encircled chairs on it. Umupo na silang lahat na nan doon. Royals, the other leaders, Goddesses, Knights, Warriors, Abi and Ashton is in the room.

"This meeting is to tell us about the upcoming war. Anyone who likes to start, just go to the podium at the center of this room." Pagkasabi niya non ay lumabas na ang podium na sinasabi niya. Una ng tumayo ang tiyo niya at pumunta roon.

"As months of my research and spying on the elders, I finally know about who are we fighting with and when it will happened." Everyone is silent and seriously watching him to be aware of the upcoming war. Nagtaas ng kamay si Cesca.

"Is this something to do with those person with tattoos of a key?" Tanong nito sa tiyo at umoo lamang ito.

"Yes! Those people are involve in this situation with their leader Señora Minerva Ky, they establish alliance with the Leomor Territory." Triesha were shocked to hear the territory name. Leomor the familia, that doesn't have it's leader, and it's defying me.

"How come Leomor is involve with this? I know their leader is perish before, but why do they have to bring war in my reign?" His uncle looks at him then looks at Blake and Kathleen.