Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30: The Truth About Her

LAHAT NG TAO roon ay gulat na gulat na makita ang babaeng matagal na dapat namatay.

"What the hell have you done this time to our daughter, James?!" Sigaw ni Kathleen sa kanya. Wala na ang maamo nitong mukha at napalitan na ng galit. This is very shocking especially to her, she is the mom. What's with uncle being Thanalia's dad? Does this mean Thanalia is my cousin?

"Talk Uncle, why do you have Thanalia Alvaria?" Tanong nito sa kanya. His face is not the happy one, it's the face he use when he is leading Morgino Familia.

"Ohh flashback, I like this one." It's just Charles who is excited to hear. Sinamaan siya ng tingin nila Drake, pati na rin ni James. "Ito na nga magshashut up na." He groin before not talking.

"IT WAS A MONTH AFTER HER death, I came back here in the Philippines."

Kababa pa lang ng eroplano ni James ng may tumawag sa kanya. "Sir James, Philip Molina is at the car." Sabi ng butler niya sa kanya. He is walking through the place silently even though theirs a lot of men's behind him. Until he is in front of his car.

He entered his Aston Martin ang beside him is Philip. "What have you done? I said watch and protect her, not letting her to be killed." Philip is terrified at the person beside him.

"Sir, I've protected her and she's not dead sir." He eyed the person. "Are you sure?" His voice change from the terrifying man to a full of concern father.

AFTER AN HOUR OF driving, they entered a hospital. There he saw a sleeping lady. "What happened?"

"She was in coma, her head bangs at the rock. Inaantay na lang ng mga doctor na magising siya. They say amnesia might be shown to her, but when she woke up week earlier, and there is no symptoms of amnesia. The doctors taught it was fine, until recently they discovered that her personality constantly change. They said it was caused by Traumatic Brain Injury."

"Is their any treatment for her?" Nakatingin pa rin ito sa babaeng nakahiga sa kama. "It's better if you're the one who will ask the doctor."

He goes to the doctors office to ask for anything that helps his daughter to recover. "We run a test on her, wala namang namumuong dugo or fractured bones, but we see this when she wokes up, and see that theirs a clotted blood or hematomas in the left side of the brain. We've like to move her to a better hospital with great neuro to perform surgery to remove those."

"But sir whether or not that remove I still don't know if your daughter goes back to normal. As you can see those patient needs at least 6 to 12 months of recovery. The medicine she should in take would be recommended after the surgery."

Nakaupo ngayon si James sa tabi ng anak. Napansin niyang gumagalaw ito. Nang tuluyan ng magising ang dalaga ay tinulungan niya itong makatayo. Luckily for her she still remember things, can still speak, and still knows things in life. There is always a but, her personality changes time to time.

Sapo sapo niya ang ulo at tumingin dito. "Why are you here? Diba iniwan mo na kami?!" Her tone is angry, it's not the usual Thanalia who can control her feelings. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. Alam mo naman trabaho, pero babawi si daddy. I will make my princess happy." His tone is desperate and sad.

Hahawakan sana niya ito ng tinabig nito ang kamay niya. "Don't touch me, your hand is so kadiri!" She once again change. From being angry to this maarte kid. "I'm sorry daddy just want to touch you." His voice is calm and gentle, it's like he wants to tame the lady in front of her.

"Ohh! Kala mo wala kang ginawa! Hello you leave us!" Her voice is angry but their is this maldita tone to her. James patience she is a patient remember. He reminded to himself. Why does my daughter has to experience this?