Chapter 29

Last Arc: CHAPTER 29: The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars

PUMASOK ANG LIMANG BABAE SA abandonadong budega na sinabi ni Apollo sa kanila. Nakaspy suit ang mga ito, maski si Georgina na nakasuot sa kanya ang dating damit noong nasa gang pa siya.

"Who have taught na kayo ang Royals? Grabe can things get me more shock." Georgina is very talkative at natakpan na lang ni Cyna ang bunganga nito. "We are in a mission, better shut up than to be sorry." Bulong nito at nagthumbs up naman si George rito.

Dahan dahang pumasok ang mga babae, at pagclear ay ipapamove out sila ni Triesha. The building is not really as creepy as an abandoned building should be. More like that building has an elevator and when they step on it only one button is required.

It brings them to the lowest floor, and in the middle of the room is the hostages. Nilapitan ito ng mga babae. Only to see three victims their. "Your alright now." Triesha assured the three victims.

Pagkakalag sa tali ng mga biktima ay inakbay na nila ang mga kamay nito sa balikat nila para maalalayan. They are exhausted at ngayon palang pa wala ang pampatulog sa kanila.

"What's happening where am I?" Madi is still fuzy but she manage to stands up. Abi is still dizzy and Kathleen can walk now.

"You were kidnapped, but we are here to save you. For the mean time sa samahan kayo nila George para madala na sa kotse. Kaylangan pa namin hanapin si tito, si Ashton at si Charles. Queen help me to find the three boys. Duchess and Regina help George with Kathleen and Abi." The three immediately doing their work.

Papalabas pa lang sana sila Cesca ng dumating ang Knight at Warrior. Why are they here? I'm just only expecting Knight's but with the Warrior's. No! No! This is a trap! "This is a trap!" Sigaw ni Empress. Sinigurado niyang maririnig siya ng iba pero binago niya ang voice composition niya.

Dali daling tumakbo si Triesha sa elevator, but it's already not opened. She is more pissed when the room becomes dark. "Open your night vision!" She order the three girls.

Nakita nilang nagkumpulan ang mga knights at warrior at sa loob ng bilog ng mga ito ay sina Madi, Abi at Kathleen. Pumabilog rin sila Triesha sa mga ito. "Why are you here Empress? Are you the one who is doing this?" Tanong ni Drake sa kanya. Please not that question, please Drake.

"It's not the time to fight, I'm here to protect Kathleen, and save Abi and Madi." Wika na lamang niya. Naramdaman niyang may umaaligid sa kanila hanggang sa makita ang tatlong figura na tumatakbo pa ikot sa kanila.

"On guard!" Sigaw ni Triesha at mas naging alisto ang ibang ka myembro nito. In just a snap of time, someone attacks her. It's Luna.

"Where is your boss?" But the girl didn't answered her and just attack her. Nilabas na ni Triesha ang twin katana niya at pinamblock sa tira nito.

Her stuff is made of metal and she couldn't cut it. All she can do is block then kick her, but she is fast. Napansin ni Triesha na gumagalaw na ang Knight at Warrior at tinutulungan ang mga kagrupo niya. Kahit na walang makita sa dilim ay nagagawa nilang makipaglaban sa mga ito.

Hindi niya na pansin na palapit na pala si Luna sa kanya at tinadyakan siya. "Let us help you." It's Drake and Daniel, tinulungan siya nitong makatayo. The three of them fight Luna, but in the end Luna just throw something to them, to make them captured for the mean time.

All she done is to get away when she attacks with her stuff. Her katana is just a blocker, she manage to cut Luna but not that can make her unconscious and not severe.

"Ahhh!" Napalinga si Triesha sa mga kasamahan. Other member of Knights and Warriors are captured, as well the three victim with George. Queen was tied up also, and her mask is no longer at her face. Even Duchess and Cyna aren't with their mask. Their plan is to expose us! Why?!