The crowd cheered.

Killua and Gon made it to the finish line. Killua bowed playfully, "After you."

"Don't mind if I do." Gon curtsied and walked past the finish line.

"AND THE FIRST PLACE WINNER IS GON FREECS!!!" Mic shouted.

Killua watched as Todoroki and Bakugo made it to the mines. They seemed shocked to see Gon who already passed the finish line. Killua did a little dance to tease Bakugo, who was already enraged. He shot out explosions like crazy. "This is too fun." Killua laughed, seeing Bakugos enraged expression.

Killua then eyed a mine. "Why the heck not?" He stomped on one and was shot up in the air with an explosion of pink. "WOOOO!!!" Killua cheered, liking the feeling of flying. He was up higher than the trees without using nen or making an effort. It was really cool.

Before Killua started falling, he blasted nen to his feet and zoomed on over past the finish line.

"Uhh..." Mic didn't even know. For the past few minutes, he had a chance to pass the finish line, but he chose to tease Bakugo and step on a mine. "Killua is in second place!" He shouted.

Gon cheered, "That looked so fun! I wanna do it too!"

"You know you can just go back and step on one, right?" Killua asked.

"Oh...I forgot, hehe." Gon rubbed the back of his neck.

Gon and Killua then started playing with bombs, blasting themselves in the air.

Mic turned to Aizawa, "Aren't they interfering with the others finish scores?"

"If you want to be a hero, then you will have to undergo random, unexpected obstacles," Aizawa said. "They already finished and they aren't physically stopping anyone from passing the finish line, so I say its fair to let them play with the mines." Aizawa then put his hand over the mic, so it wouldn't project his next words to the audience, "Either way, I want to see how durable they are. This is one way to see it." Mic nodded and then focused more on the other kids, who were still on the course.

---

After everyone passed the finish line and went back to the stadium, Midnight explained which game they were playing next.

"The goal of the game is to collect the most points. The.rules of the calvary battle is that you can't make any attempts to throw a rider off their horse. If your rider hits the floor or you lose your points, you are still in the game. She explained, showing an example of a horse and its rider on the big screen behind her.

"That's dumb," Killua muttered, referring to the fact that they told them to take a horse formation, but there are no rules that say you need that formation so it doesn't matter.

Midnight continued, "Points will be given based on which place you got. Your team headband will be all your teammate's points added up, but there's something special in store for the first place winner that changes everything." The contestants looked at her with curiosity. "The first place contestant is worth a million points!"

Everyone's eyes turned to Gon.

Gon smiled, eyes narrowing. 'With everyone targeting me, I'll get a good fight.'

A few students were scared of this look. They all saw replays on the jumbotron of him and his silver-haired friend breezing through the obstacles and how they annihilated 5 zero-point robots with one hit. They knew they were not people to be taken lightly.

---

"Killua, Gon. Let me be apart of your team." Todoroki asked the two boys who stuck together. The half and half boy already had a hoard of people following him in hopes to be apart of his team. Their jaws dropped when they heard the words come out of his mouth.