Freyr and Freyja

Freyr and Freyja were then adopted as the Hartmann family's youngest children.

Dad gave the two of them new middle names, as a commemoration of them becoming family.

The older twin sister, Freyja was now [Freyja Artemyscha Hartmann]. Her middle name resembled my first name [Alrescha]. Yes, that was totally intentional!

The younger twin brother, Freyr was now [Freyr Arcturus Hartmann]. Obviously, they were still called Freyr and Freyja.

We got very busy as soon as the snow storm ended. The house renovation began immediately. The house was getting an expansion! At the same time, we began buying things for the twins. Getting new haircut for the twins as their hair was so messy... At this moment, both of Freyr and Freyja's hair were short—but Freyja still had longer hair compared to her twin brother.

It was so exciting!

Suddenly, our house was much bigger than how it was. Though it wasn't as grandeur as the Hartmann family's old house or the crazy rich Loera clan's main house, our house was now looking more like a high noble's house.

Each of us gained our own room—including Freyr and Freyja. However, they were still very young and seemed to refuse being separated, so in the meantime, they would be sharing a room with a cute two stair bed! Gah, I totally didn't envy them for having two stair bed, okay?

Dad and Mom didn't really like the ideas of them having their separate bedrooms, so they were still only with their shared bedroom. Only... their study rooms got upgraded really well that they could actually sleep there... but nooo, Mom and Dad shouldn't work like a workaholic!

When I looked at my room which was considerably larger than the previous one... I could only think, 'Wow, all of my friends can fit here if we're having another sleepover!'

Ah, but the guestrooms were upgraded as well...

I guess we could play a more challenging hide-and-seek!

My family could have hired more servants, but they seemed to prefer a quiet environment... so apart from adding more tools or devices to make it easier to clean and maintain the house, they only hired people who could help Niina, Chloe, and Vince on shifts if needed.

Chloe and Vince could even bring their family members to live here with them if they wanted. My family welcomed their families to work here with open arms! However, Chloe's and Vince's family members were accustomed to their current livelihood, so they only received the offer to stay over more often than before.

The upgrade was more than welcome~! I quickly got accustomed to my newly improved livelihood and loved every bits of it!

The garden and the training grounds were also upgraded, and I loved strolling around our garden as a way to chill and relax—while training my leg muscles at the same time.

Ah, fun fact! As expected, when Niina returned to work with Clavis, they were so surprised to see the two additional members of the family.

Niina's reaction was too funny not to share...

"Eeeeekh?! When did Cyan-sama and Cass-sama have another children this big?!"

"Oh my gosh, don't tell me you're accelerating their growth with magic?!"

"O-o-or, C-c-cyan-sama, you're not...?!" –Niina's head was instantly flicked when she got this idea.

After she received the whole story and calmed herself down...

"Phew... I couldn't believe what was happening! And you poor thing...," Niina gazed pitifully at the twins upon hearing their full story.

The twins responded by tilting their heads while looking at Niina in confusion. Freyr who was on the left, tilted his head to the right—and Freyja who was on the right, tilted her head to the left. They looked so cute tilting their heads towards each other...